Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

I’m a Little Mac this game.

Vaporeon still rules, though.

• Brad

@TeamSlightlyPolish

regardless my motive of asking you to talk about other slots is because chloe was having second thoughts on your alignment (i don’t really think she’s correct to do so yet? nothing you’ve posted is very inspiring except maaaaybe one snippet) but regardless it’s probably still pretty unproductive for both of our slots to sit and do nothing but argue with eachother, especially since i would argue that our slots, if town, are probably the two scariest slots for wolves because we’re very much so capable of masoning in thread and probably solving the game together

fwiw i’ve read your elaboration on the aelin read and i still don’t think it’s a villagery read from you, regardless of aelinbrads alignment

i’m already doing more today than i really wanted to given i’m mostly here to be chloes cheerleader and play from the backline ala ranmilia and im basically overruling her hesitations on you but i think every single post you’ve made regarding your thoughts on my slot has done nothing positive regarding our perception of your slot (and most of it has been explicitly negative)

unfortunately i didnt rly realize when i asked you to give more thoughtze that basically only 4 slots have actually played but afaik i dont remember ur thoughts on any slot that isnt my slot and aelinbrad (im excluding your w/w tinfoil with us and birdslot, this is to your benefit)

so if i’ve missed that then feel free to throw those posts my way, i’m not going to backread for them because i have more important things to do than play a game i’ve already perfected at midnight when i can instead play games i have not perfected

ps: this post is out of my wolfrange, you get 1 :joy_cat: if you figure out why

happy for you or sorry that happened

note: did actually read it

this is incorrect, and im unwilling to play your silly little games, even if a :joy_cat: is on the line

-a

1 Like

my notes are absolutely fucked rn and i blame all of you

If you want a serious reason as to why I’m scum reading Leafia’s slot - I called them out for this earlier, (not directly, but I did ping them and ask if they were Arete’s teammates) - but it seemed as though the slot was ignoring the situation that was happening in the thread regarding Arete entirely, which I felt was rlly strange.

1 Like

see that’s a much less wolfy read than the one where you blatantly misrepresented what I was saying :wowee:

like that particular sequence of posts is definitely within the range of things-I-could-easily-fake

Trochi I think is town because he made a read that he didn’t explain and I was pretty sure that he was trying to apply a specific tell that I’d told him about in DMs without being nearly confident enough to come out and say it

which is kind of an absurdly specific thing to fake

and then he more-or-less confirmed that I was right about what specific tell I thought he was trying to use and if his comment hadn’t been intended to be about that tell I don’t think he’d have figured out what I was saying just from my comment so I think he probably was genuinely applying that tell

I was originally leaning town on LBW because Leafia was not, like, blatantly speaking from a place of obvious TMI (obviously pending flips) (ftr this is more nuanced than just ‘she has reads I disagree with’) but then YBW made a post about how his plan was to just sheep Leafia and, I don’t know how to say this without sounding really insulting, I think most people would not regard Leafia as accurate enough to just sheep her reads (also then he didn’t answer my question about it)

Eli is >rand town for Eli but he is partnered with Litten so I’m not clearing him yet, this is more-or-less what I said before and I don’t have a stronger read. Would policy Litten in LyLo if he’s alive.

no one else has more than four posts

I have no idea what this is referring to and when I tried to come up with hypotheses my brain was like ‘it talks about Ranmilia’ which makes no sense since I’ve talked about Ranmilia as scum and there’s no reason why that would be remotely alignment indicative

1 Like

@cat

if you are actually town here

Completed: Hydra Event 2021: Uncapped Game 10, This year will be different! - Page 191

this post still applies :^)

I seem to remember you not really being a fan of it in G10 :^)

(in case it wasn’t clear the last comment was me implying that if you’re a wolf you will do your best to avoid acknowledging its existence, like you did in game 10)

(if you want to see ‘me specifically trying to break that meta’ you can look at Squid Game which was actually legitimately the worst my posts have ever been)

@Leafia friendly reminder to use your hydra account

-a

well
you’re important to solve if town so i’ll be holding u to this
level 1 read says this is always towny to point out
level 2 says you’d do this as wolf too for towncred if you were being correctly sussed this early
we don’t talk about level 3

Couldn’t sleep and you need to make reads too YBW. Saying that, Arete’s reason for townreading me feels a bit off. After all, I have improved my wolf play, so it feels weak. It’s something I’ll definitely keep in mind going forward and for now I’m giving Arete a slight scumlean. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

i was going to not reply for the night cuz im sleeby and chloe is also sleeby (or has already gone to bed) (probably not knowing her tho) but i’m going to blatantly disregard that post just to spite you now get owned noob

Summary

not really but your… ridiculous level of smugness(???) is Noted, it kind of bothers me because there’s an implied “confident wolfread” on my slot which i don’t think you should have? like, even if you (operating under theoreticals where you’re a villager) operate under the assumption that “if katze and chloe are town they will never misread me” (which i don’t think you’re an egocentric player and i would be surprised if you said this was your baseline, but thats fine because its realistically >rand to be correct) and we are, evidently, not townreading you – i don’t get why you’re at a level to be like :^) katze if you’re ACTUALLY town then read this :^) :^) :^) :joy_cat:

Summary

but yes your posts were legitimately p terrible in squid game and while i think more than 1% of it was due to the fact that you didnt rly have any Arete Godreaders to worry about (as far as you knew) im not going to accredit much to that

i do not rly think ur posts here are much better from what i remember but i have yet to actually open an iso this game let alone “an iso from a different game” this game

i don’t really want to change that, maybe i will later if im still scumreading you, but really this interaction between us two has grown way out of hand for an early d1 read lol

with that said this should reasonably be our last post of the night so bye

1 Like

above is directed to @TeamSlightlyPolish obviously but i missed the reply button apparently

tro slot is probably town tbh

1 Like

who is this

from what I have heard they have a hard time faking things when they are mafia and they have made several posts that I think would be hard for them to fake

that said, I don’t really know what other people mean by “have a hard time faking”, I never seen them rand wolf

• fk

Hmmm, it kind of is yikes, but I wouldn’t read too much into it if I was you. :sleepingleafeon:

can give link to recent wolf game
but tldr i can’t fake my town dumbassness or my chaoticness
or the screaming
probably best to get others’ opinion on this tho

can you