Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

How did the tone sound weird to you? :sleepingleafeon:

here
was stiff as fuck and forced myself to constantly do things and be in serious mode

Who do you think could be Areteā€™s partner if theyā€™re a wolf here?

:sleepingleafeon:

Oh

So what you are saying is that you havenā€™t had a chance to win as scum becayse you havenā€™t randed it again?

i did win that game what

why would you spoil the game for me

idk
it just did
(it felt lamist-y)
-a

because iā€™m cg

did you know in the princess bride, both glasses of wine were poisoned

1 Like

fun fact
the princess bride was released about 35 years ago
-a

1 Like

Iā€™m just trying to look elsewhere for the wolves for now. Even if Arete is a wolf, thereā€™s two wolves in total, so focusing on that discussion doesnā€™t help us villagers at all. :sleepingleafeon:

Summary

I mean my reading-you-process is more complicated than just ā€˜katzeloe isnā€™t wrong on me as townā€™ which is factually incorrect but explaining the nuances here, while obviously beneficial if you are town, is kind of giving you a manual on what you are doing wrong if you are not town

the :^)s were mostly to try to force you into having to acknowledge the post :^)

Squid Games

my actual thought process in Squid Game wasnā€™t particularly based around Arete godreaders or lack thereof (Vulgard was in the game!) it was 80% ā€˜no one actually cares that much about what you post early in a mash as long as you post a lot, so I will post a lot and people will townread meā€™ (I talked about that in wolfchat) and 20% ā€˜fuck I made that post in G10 about how you can 100% determine my alignment due to timestamps so now I need to make sure people canā€™t do that here or Iā€™ll be outed and also if I donā€™t try to make it Not True then Iā€™m just as bad as the people who are deliberately polarized so they can get free clears as town!!ā€™ (which I obviously didnā€™t talk about in wolfchat since it pertained to an ongoing game)

this, uh, obviously did not work

Leafia, your fur is showing

I agree with me not being nearly good enough to just have my reads sheeped. Never do so. To do so is to have a very high chance of just losing. :sleepingleafeon:

This made me double check I was actually logged onto the hydra account. I am. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

who wants 2 see various bird thoughts

1 Like

can you ask YBW to answer my question about that post

me at 9:55 pm: ā€œi wonder when the game startsā€
ā€œoh shit it starts in five minutesā€
ā€œi guess ill show up for sodā€
me, three hours later:

-a

2 Likes

you were liking posts on your main a few mins ago lol
-a