1 Like

deal.

burn leafia at the stake

/vote @idrc @Host_Account_2

1 Like

Don’t listen to this bad influence
Do a flip

-a

I think I see what Trochi wanted and doing that was pretty villagery of him I think. Even if it nearly gave me a heart attack especially when idrc voted for me too which is something I can’t see him doing here if he’s a villager and set on cat or FPS being a wolf. :sleepingleafeon:

Vote Count. You have 5 minutes to correct me if this is wrong.

Vote target Voted by Votes
idrc LeafiaButWorse, FPSers, idrc 3/3
lbw thebirdsandabee 1
[Not Voting] Cat 1
3 Likes

The group was standing on the ground or something idk

“Let’s do something interesting” said one adventurer

“How about mcfuck you”, said idrc

At that moment idrc ran straight up to sensei and begged to be eaten. Sensei paused for a bit, and then obliged. CRUNCH

“maybe I should write flavor more than 10 minutes before EoD” said a booming voice from above

“WTF was that???” Said an adventurer. “God? Am I just losing it? You guys heard that right???”

but before they could ponder any more, Sensei chased them into hiding again

4 Likes

idrc was Vanilla Town

If all living players wish to nightskip, they may say so in their PMs. Otherwise, Day 4 will start in 24 hours.

5 Likes

Reminder to all players:

Your PM is the way of communicating with the hosts. Please don’t add the host account to PMs to ask questions or say things. Thank you.

3 Likes

The 4 remaining adventurers huddle together. One of them is near the edge of the campout, drawing.

“Watchu drawing, buddy?”

“Oh, nothing. Just what I see infront of me.”

The first adventurer peers onto the second adventurer’s notepad to see, in horror, SENSEI

A quick look in the distance confirmed sensei was standing right there.

“This is terrible!!!” says the first adventurer

“Look, i’m trying my best. Art is a new hobby of mine, give me a break.” Replies the second.

“No, I mean it’s terrible that sensei is right there! He found us quicker than ever.”

Sensei slowly approaches. The first adventurer sprints away, but the second one was too engrossed in their drawing

"YOU, PUNY ADVENTURER, WILL BE MY MEAL"

“Wait sensei pls I drew fanart. I love your work. At least look at it”

Sensei carefully looked at the drawing. After a long paws (get it), he finally gave his verdict

"ITS MID… HOPEFULLY YOUR TASTING-GOOD SKILLS ARE BETTER THAN YOUR ART ONES"

But before sensei could even eat them… Cat died of a broken heart, for their hero had hurt them in a way fangs or paws never could.

3 Likes

Cat was Vanilla Town

Day 4 begins and ends in 48 hours. VOTES ARE LOCKED. Once you vote, you may not take it back.

which one of u fuckasses didn’t nightskip

also interesting kill
and also ftr i am bowling so won’t really be active for a bit

Reminder that discussing nightskip is not allowed
(Our fault for not clarifying)

1 Like