Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

oh okay my bad

@FPSers @LeafiabutWorse
are either of u here

ALRIGHT IM HERE AGAIN
Iā€™m actuall very sorry about not being here yesterday bc I was going to a party and didnā€™t think about how long Iā€™d be away from my computer, that was on me
Anyway, to make this slightly easier to parse (since I donā€™t have access to the quoting function and idk how to write it) Iā€™ll just put some in quotes and then point out the post number and then respond to it
I donā€™t think were gonna die tonight since it seems like everyone scumreads us but I hope you guys can make the right decision in the end.

I think the last post I saw was #5299, TheBirds ā€œIs anyone here to also vibeā€ so Iā€™ll be starting from there
also keep in mind that I did see IDRCā€™s flip, which honestly surprised me since I thought theyā€™d flip scum and Iā€™m now way more fearful of actually losing this

Post #5300 by Cat, basically explanations of a TSP ISO, and I can agree with most of the point they make. Those being ā€œAt this point in the game Arete was suspected by a lot of ppl (my slot, EG, FPS, Bird(?)) - but people were mostly focused elsewhere
Their goal around this time would be to Get Out Of The Hole
These posts read to us like they were trying to spew out ā€œvillagery thoughtsā€ and pocket a villager, or at least get on their good side
We do think Arete was trying to egg trochi on to continue pushing Leafia, but Iā€™m notā€¦ super sure what it means for Leafiaā€™s alignment? If I had a bun to my head Iā€™d say their treatment of Bird & LBW feels like taking advantage of a villager pushing another LHF villager - but thatā€™s gut-based and weā€™re past gut-based reads by nowā€¦ Also we straight up donā€™t think this is how they bus. Their push on FPS on d2 picked up steam when I was in the thread and felt near-identical, in terms of manipulating me, to their Litten & Wind pushes on d1. Orange knows how to take advantage of my flip-floppiness (and how prone I am to pocketing) to use me to push agenda for him, and this felt just like thatā€

Post #5361 by IDRC, "This is why town is (probably) going to lose

ever since this game started you guysbfirst find something you beluve and then you cherry pick things to support it."
post #5362 by IDRC, "I dont think ya all realize this, but if leafia goes into f3 with anyone but us, they die 9/10 times

we are pretty fucked"
IDRC is right here, I believe me and leafia are being taken to F3 and itā€™s bc we are easy ML bait and I hope whoever is town with us in that F3 realizes that

post #5365 by IDRC "eevee cant tell you who is the last wolf, beacuse eevee was not playing the game. We are tired fo telling you this

we have also made it abundantly clear we belive the last one is between you and fpser"

post #5366 by IDRC, ā€œDUM, UNBLOCK ME ON THE FUCKING DISCORD.ā€

uhhh
something happened here and its probably not great

Post #5374 by FPSers, This post attempts to explain the night kill from IDRCā€™s perspective and is yknow wrong since IDRC was town. And I think this is exactly what scum wanted, or perhaps FPSers is scum and nobody else pointed it out so they did. I think the N2 night kill was made to frame both us and IDRC as we were both the most scumread slots and kiiruma scumread both of us, so they killed him to make it look like we were silencing him so that they could use it to push us (which is what happened).
ā€œWhich would then leave them with obv. town Kiiruma, counterwagon to a wolf FPS, and other-end-of-the-dome catā€¦ and LBW. And in that case, their singular option would to somehow convince both Kiiruma and LBW to stop doming each other for the day and not kill them, but instead kill one of FPS or Cat, and then nightkill the other, which would then probably spark some ideas into the minds of both Kii and LBW as to why they had both been left alive to LyLoā€ None of this is true and honestly I donā€™t like a lot of the reasoning they used here. Bad post to me

Post #5420 by IDRC, "Back to your question.
And honestly, first choice is still you.

And I know it creates a conflict, so let me explain it first, so you understand my reasoning.

As itā€™s known, Iā€™m working on day 1 and day 3 basis.
And from those two aloneā€¦ you made a lot of questionable choices.

Like Chloe saying they donā€™t care about playing optimally (while in other games they were literally linking the MU articles of how to aproach certain situation).
Like refusing to talk to me.
Like creating arguments to fit the vision, not other way around.

Like even your recent post that you see me as potentially annoyed villagerā€¦ looks bad in my eyes.
It could be bias. Actually, the ā€œannoyed vilalgerā€ is most likely bias.
Other points do exist.

However what important here isā€¦ that I donā€™t think I have any reason to townread you of day 1 and day 3?
I know Iā€™m missing parts and tbh everyone knows it atp. Hearby Iā€™m not claiming you to be sure scumā€¦ but you are certainly a person who is the single scummiest person around if we are going by day 1 and day 3 alone"

I donā€™t know what to think about Catā€™s slot personally. I feel like from the way that TSP interacted with them that they should be town, but other than that I donā€™t see a ton of reasons to townread them. If theyā€™re still alive by the time day starts, Iā€™ll ISO them to better form my thoughts.

Post #5441 by Birds ā€œhey should we like make plans for tomorrow in case a townie flips todayā€

Post #5445 by cat "honestly itā€™s best not to give wolves more info to make nightkill or prep for f3

just donā€™t snapvote"

Now that IDRC flipped and was actually a townsperson, these posts seem weird to me. My gut doesnā€™t like either of them which is weird but I donā€™t know why. Ill just make sure tokeep these in mind bc they are weird to me

Post #5450 by idrc, ā€œAnd Leafia changed in general. In a way where itā€™s not scum nor town Leafia.
Main bonus points are that we did explain to Leafia how to get better aproach as town and the change seems to look like they are just applying it.
But the change itself makes it hard to compare with normal Leafia. Bit of ā€œTransition periodā€, which fuels my paranoia even more.ā€

I mean, IDK how many times theyā€™ve said it, but leafia is trying a different strategy so thats why theyre going to feel different. I feel like people keep saying ā€œeh they dont feel scum at all but theyre not entirely in their town metaā€ and like yeahā€¦ shes trying something new

post #5459 by cat ā€œalso YBW posted a single giant mathpost and kinda fell off the face of the earchā€

i mean
I was in thread multiple times
said I was in thread
asked if people wanted to ask me questions
and then literally nobody did for multiple hours and then they just ignored me
so like yeah the one time im busy i wont be there whaddya know

okay im just noticing that like
thread just turned to memeing for like
a while
and I really donā€™t understand why either, this doesnā€™t seem right to me. The last wolf was obviously more than comfortable enough to meme around in thread and thats not a good thing when going into F3

I dont see how people are calling leafia TWTBAW, like some of their posts dont look great yeah but they still come from a village perspective

Okay wtf happened at EoD
like actually
from EoD alone I think its the birds? But also could be FPS/cats?

Okay after some thinking and discussing with leafia weā€™ve decided that FPS is the most scummy out of everyone, then cat, then troch.

hi wallpost iā€™m not gonna read rn

hi I wrote that during the night
and yes im here
I think leafia may be too? donnā€™t quote me on that

I do want to mention early that Iā€™m going to be busy for a lot of tomorrow so I wonā€™t be around then. If you have anything pertinent for specifically me then do it now

i wasnā€™t prepared for this i fully expected and wanted to die

so
so you have any thoughts about the kill

it means my assessment of cat was right, I honestly thought that either they would die and be good or live and be evil.

iā€™m confused
why would you specifically expect v cat to die over v me

if she is i want words with her

Yeah, thatā€™s where I was at . Iā€™m not locked in on FPSers being the last wolf though but Iā€™mbat least reasonably confident they are. After all, it really looked like they wanted idrc to be executed and idrc was really scumreading them hard so it feels l Iā€™ll ke itā€™s ppl ossible they thought Iā€™d b ed easier to pocket than idrc would be. :sleepingleafeon:

also
lmao this means soren was wrong fuck you i donā€™t have to listen to the pages of u screaming @ me

Iā€™m here. :sleepingleafeon:

good
tbh i consider you to be more readable as either alignment than ybw

Soren thought cat was the last wolf? :sleepingleafeon:

Honestly just bc theyā€™re kindve more threatening than you. I dont mean any offense but u understand what I mean right

bruh idrc SELF HAMMERED to be listened to that yā€™all were scum

ā€¦
yeah ok fair

no soren thought idrc was

kinda wanna be cute and hammer rn
but i do need to talk to fpsers