Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

cat

you seemed to be townleaning kat

you seemed to be townleaning Melody (who I have as null) although then I apparently glazed over your reasoning

you were clearing Engineer very confidently apart from one tinfoil which is something I am definitely not confident in given that Litten is Litten!!

yes

you are indeed cat
tell me more
tell me whom

lol

and eli is eli?

ok since you seem to actually care chloes asleep and im the funny one here lol

3 Likes

no

Since I saw them being brought up just now-

I thought Trochi asking me about our “how to get yourself to be widely townread when you’re town” conversation and them trying to get it out of me was towny. Plus I understood why they were asking it seeing as how I was taking a backseat for most of the opening of the game.

So I have the Bird hydra as town.

• Brad
1 Like

i sleepze
hopefully there’ll be someone more competent posting tomorrow

if that slot is a wolf then obviously Litten is coaching Eli

my bar for him is normally very low

i just wanna leave the thread but it keeps dragging me back

arete what do you think about

this

mostly what it means for trochis alignment but i mean, i asume youll insert a comment about what it means for mine

and ur read on me is bad so :^)

i mean this is why i removed him from obvtown myself but i think u overestimate how much this actually matters now that ive Actually Tried To Coach People In Hydra Games(@disquieted @smartbomb @makeafuckingforumaccountyoucutie)

i mean
my thought on this is that
even if litten tries to coach eli, does eli… do anything different?
ive tried coaching eli before
its like coaching a fish to win a marathon
(still luv ya tho eli :blue_heart:)
-a

I have no idea what fake katze notes look like

they’re better than fake Laicalasse notes but I wasn’t actually trying to make my Laicalasse notes very good, I figured that people would just be like ‘oh you wrote handwritten notes? you’re town’ and I was genuinely writing them without the ability to backread

my model of wolf!Eli is that he just doesn’t know how to make fake content like at all

my current model of wolf!Disquieted is that she could, in theory, but the necessary amount of effort would be tantamount to setting a piece of her soul on fire, and even then it wouldn’t burn nearly as bright as she does as a villager, and at some point years ago she started hesitating a moment too long before throwing herself into the flames (this metaphor stopped making sense halfway through but it’s pretty so I’m keeping it)

(also village Disquieted is incredibly villagery and incredibly effortful, whereas the bar for Eli is much lower, if Disq had posted posts of Eli’s caliber and volume we would have been like ‘so obviously Disq is a wolf’)

its mostly the like… self conversations that look villagery in a vacuum that i think smarter wolves are more likely to fake because people buy the SoC bullshit (tbh it is how i think as town too so it works doubly well for me)

as such i should townread it from trochi :wowee:

fair enough but when im spam dming disq “BITCH LITERALLY JUST POST LOOK AT MY TERRIBLE POSTS PEOPLE ARE TOWNREADING JUST POST THINGS” and she goes “weh wolfing is hard and evil and i am literally shakikng and crying” when pregame i told her that if she randed wolf id prob boss her around and she seemed willing to try its like

i feel like some players kinda just self destruct when they see the red card

and while eli isnt disq the experience made me seriously doubt how much a lesser wolf can overperform with a single game of live coaching

“weh wolfing is hard and evil and i am literally shakikng and crying” - aelin every single wolfgame
-aelin

2 Likes

holy shit my profile picture in the MU link embeds still pops

God you’re describing me in wolf games as well.

That poisonous game sucked for me.

• Brad
1 Like

skimmed your fake notes, saw a couple of obviously super wolfy things but idk if I’d have caught them in game, stopped reading on the grounds of Too Many Words

regardless I think that self-conversations are less likely to be AI in any direction from Trochi for the obvious reason

yeah idk I mean I’ve definitely had games where I’m like ‘I will literally write your posts for you just get in the thread’ and they’re like ‘but what if instead I don’t post though’ but as far as I know that’s not Eli’s problem

like in Corrupt Votes his postcount on day 1 was fine (and threw me!) his posts just … did not have reads

I read less than 100 posts and gave up so I’m here now

WAZ-…

WIND-…

Wait which one are you?

• Brad

who are you

also @cat ping like you asked