Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

now im kinda curious what they are (there is a non-ego reason im asking but its like 93.1% ego)

ok you know i somehow did not think of this fair enough :joy_cat:

i tried to do this but disq and i are suuuuuuuuuuuuper different players and it went pretty horribly unfortunately

elis posts are probs fakeable for a litten tbh but i think theres small intricacies that would be difficult for him to spot if put under a pbpa

also hi windward (i see the ping but chloes the one who asked for it)

1 Like

this bit:

Reminder:
You might be wrong. You might misclear a wolf, maybe even two. Thatā€™s okay. The players here are really good. Trust in the process, reevaluate your reads. Reread your notes, are your reads for good reasons? A good wolf will be hard to find, but all wolves have TMI, all wolves have agenda, villagers donā€™t have either of those.

youā€™re going to be like ā€˜I wrote it prerandā€™ and Iā€™m going to be like ā€˜then prerand katze was wolfyā€™

yeah I mean to be clear I donā€™t think that Litten would just outright write posts and sign them as Eli as opposed to just giving him heavy advice on what to write

Iā€™m Wind lol
I skimmed a bit more of the thread and saw reasons for scumreadson some slots but didnā€™t see the actual posts that prompted those so tbf I still donā€™t know whatā€™s going on

oh no i didnt write any of it prerand lol

that bit was only there so i could larp as a depressed villager when we kept chopping town

also i have something i wanna tell you but i feel like u wont like it

WINDWAARRRRRD!

• Brad

ok so I was right that it was super fake :joy_cat:

tell me

aret aret

my conversation with you has felt like im talking to a villager

but i dontā€¦ really townread you???

i dont understand what this means

also im gay

Theyā€™re probably just town.

• Brad

i was going to reply to this with a joke that was probably in mean spirit but i am instead going to post a gif

2 Likes

I tried to think of a non-snarky response and couldnā€™t

aret aret :pensive:

miiiiiiildly villagery nuance

Lol. Thereā€™s a partial bit of salt for me so I wouldnā€™t have minded it.

• Brad

7 Likes
Summary

mildly villagery? donā€™t you mean SUPER FAKE AND WOLFY BECAUSE I AM MAFIA??? i cant be VILLAGERY because MAFIA are MAFIAY

mafiey?

wolfy.

wolves are wolfy.

awoo.

chloe is gonna be sad when she reads this

the *doesnt respond for 3 minutes* thing is killing me

2 Likes

ngl i was expecting a slightly more humorous response but i already committed to the meme so there you go

-a

everybody when they see me claim mafia for the 68th time:

ok im aCTUALLY leaving the thread now i poromise pls dont talk about me i might come back if u do

i read that as ā€œi pronounsā€ and just accepted it because its you
-a

2 Likes

kat katze is a NERD
I summon thee back
jk no I donā€™t, youā€™re free to leave

is this wind or wazza
i know wind was here a few minutes ago but this sounds like wazza
-a

Itā€™s still Wind and I have no clue when Wazza will check in

alright
(would you mind signing your posts please)