Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

yea imma be real idk wtf leafia is talking about idrc scumread us and died so that wed die

1 Like

I donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about YBW. Why would he want to be the execution over us if he scumread us? I might be wrong about how he felt, but him hammerin g himself doesnā€™t make sen se to me if idrc was suddenly scumreadi g us. :sleepingleafeon:

youā€™re literally talking nonsense and it makes me want to vote you

I understand where ur coming from bc I feel like thats not a hard thing to gather but like he said to burn us at the stake. I think he thought we were scum but wasnt sure on it and thought that killnig himself saying to kill us would be better bc heā€™d flip town. I think Iā€™d make a similar play in the same situation honestly. I do think that he probably isnā€™t as confident as he said he was in the read but it was his final read before he passed and thats just fact.

this is what i was thinking
idrc got so frustrated and pissed that he couldnā€™t get out of poe and said ok fuck it im killing myself so yā€™all will finally listen to me

Hmmm, maybe youā€™re right. Only way to be sure is to ask him postgame I guess. Not sure whatā€™s so nonsense about what Iā€™m saying Trochi. :sleepingleafeon:

This reads likeā€¦a kid being bullied at school and then rationalizing it as ā€œomg they only do it bc they like meā€ lol

• abby
1 Like

Hmmm, I guess that makes sense. I can kind of see that being a possibility if he just couldnā€™t take it any more. Even if it certainly inā€™t what Iā€™d do if I had been in his situation. :sleepingleafeon:

I donā€™t think it reads that way at all. Anyway, I donā€™t think discussing this any further will get us anywhere. :sleepingleafeon:

youā€™re saying idrc didnā€™t scumread yā€™all when he died saying to kill u
legit gaslighting either way lol
but iā€™m not sure thatā€™s the point rn

anyways abby take the wheel

I personally think his paranoia was getting him to say that and thatā€™s not even close to the definition of gaslighting. :sleepingleafeon:

Trochi wanted me to tell you itā€™s a textbook definition of gaslighting.

I donā€™t necessarily think Iā€™d go that far but seeing as Iā€™m not walking in Trochiā€™s shoes I donā€™t think my opinion really matters all that much when it comes to this :grimacing:

• abby

YBW and I talked things over a bit and I think I understand idrcā€™s actions more. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Iā€™d still argue that it wasnā€™t gaslighting because itā€™s a scenario that I believed at the time. :sleepingleafeon:

Weā€™ll make sure the wolves donā€™t win this cat and idrc. Weā€™ll win this for you. :sleepingleafeon:

Had a long day with little sleep beforehand so I just woke up after about an hour long nap.

No idea where Aelin is.

Iā€™m flat out leaning towards LBW being the wolf in this.

• Brad
1 Like

perfect youā€™re here

Iā€™m in a rough condition currently but Iā€™ll do what I can.

• Brad

Serms weā€™re both leaning towards the other being a wolf currently, but I think itā€™s best for each of us to reeval both of the other hydras that are alive just in case, because if a villager votes the other villager, then the wolves win. :sleepingleafeon: