Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Ideally, both heads should discuss the situation with each other too. :sleepingleafeon:

sorry to hear that hope you feel better soon
lmk when aelins here too

Thatā€™s fair, like I said I donā€™t want to make the final decision without consulting Aelin and we make the decision together.
Helps that she has been owning the game so far so it would be nice.

• Brad
1 Like

I also hope you feel better soon too. :sleepingleafeon:

i had an unpleasant thought

A very good idea I think. Also, we should choose someone to vote first once the time comes to vote as well. :sleepingleafeon:

What is it? :sleepingleafeon:

why cat was killed over me could indicate fpsers deep wolf with aelin knowing she could probably pocket me

and abby did ask something about that

i dont think itā€™s particularly likely but itā€™s still a thought

Hmmm,I can see that being the case honestly. It even explains the way that FPSers acted EoD 3. :sleepingleafeon:

I mean one of you have to be a deepwofl at this point and im leaning towards it being FPS. Before I make a final call ill take some time to re-eval each of your slots and talk it over with leafia though

Speaking the truth here, if I made the decision myself Cat would be the night kill but mainly because itā€™s Katze and Chloe who are both good and Iā€™d be afraid of them finding us at the end.

Then again they wouldnā€™t have made it to Final 5 in general because again, Iā€™d be afraid of them.

• Brad
1 Like

what way

yeah i get that
just trying to figure out if i was killed just because iā€™m less threatening than cat or for that other reason too

because i think i was more townread than cat
but weā€™re also less threatening
so wolf had to figure out which was more important to kill
words

@FPSers did you and aelin discuss things overnight and if so what were they

Thatā€™s fair to think as well.

But night kills wouldā€™ve probably been way different compared to what they were in this game if I were calling the shots.

• Brad

He was supl er pushy about misexeing idrc. I didnā€™t think much of it at the time because I thought idrc was the final wolf due to how he was acting, but once idrc flipped, how insistant FPSers was began weirding me out. I then remembered that idrc was strongly scumreading FPSers for most of D3. So I fighured it quite possible that FPSers only wanted idrc dead instead of me due to them figuring that Iā€™d be easier to pocket in lylo :sleepingleafeon:

We both were mad and confused after the flip happened because there was a weird mix of votes that occurred.

Then we said that we both needed sleep.

Then I asked Aelin what she was thinking about an hour before start of day, said that I hoped that we were the night kill, then asked ā€œDo we have the balls to start the day off by demanding both slots vote each other and get the hammer?ā€ because I feel like weā€™ve been obvious town if you look at our entire game.

And that was all before the night kill was revealed.

• Brad

This being if we were still aliveā€¦which we are.

• Brad

Why didnā€™t you discuss who the wolf could possibly be? :sleepingleafeon:

We both did during Day 3 and agreed with the POE being you/IDRC and talked about why.

Nothing really changed our opinions after that hammer.

• Brad
1 Like