Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

what’s the towniest thing y’all have done all game

Hmmm, fair enough. I can accept that. :sleepingleafeon:

what’s the towniest thing you’ve done all game while i’m at it

Hmmm, I’d say trying to defend Wind/Wazza’s slot D1 and being one of the few people if not the only person to townread them. I only voted them in the end for selfpres when it became obvious it was either them or me. :sleepingleafeon:

I’m gonna go shower so I’ll be gone for a bit, leafia take the reigns

Okay and have a nice shower. :sleepingleafeon:

so in your eyes the the towniest thing you’ve done is defend and white knight villager d1 which is easy for wolves to do because they know they’re right
and it’s not something youve genuinely reacted to or a behaviour that’s so far out of your scum range it’s clearing

Fair enough although if I was a wolf, why wouldn’t I just let them die considering it was them or me? As for the villageriest thing that YBW has done in my opinion, it’s being more active and producing more content and analysis then he does in his scumgames. :sleepingleafeon:

There’s also D3 come to think of it and how I wasn’t pushing on idrc despite it being very likely that it was going to be either him or me that got executed. At least not until almost the very end there. :sleepingleafeon:

Personally, I think I would’ve played both D2 and D3 very differently if I was a wolf. :sleepingleafeon:

alright i’ll consider this

1 Like

The first most towny thing for me and Aelin was voting TSP almost the entire time they were in the game.

These two points I’ll make is regarding myself individually, Aelin can add her own thing if she wants.

I know this is both a hydra and it’s self meta, but you can also look at the Poisonous game for proof. I don’t like bussing or attempting to “distance” with my partners. In that game I was partners with Marl, Eevee, and Wind, and I never voted my partners one time. I literally townread them and attempted to “spew them town” with how I was treating them.
I would not have approved of voting our own partner, especially when our vote was so early in Day 1 with a partner that was giving an effort and give them no chance. Both in reasons that I’d feel like a total dick if I did that to them, and I’m not confident enough of a wolf to solo wolf and win. I would’ve wanted to defend TSP as they were around.

The 2nd thing I can point to in regards to what would be towny for me, would be the fact that I was trying to tunnel and go after Cat on Day 2. As mafia I’d try to pocket the Cat hydra by doing what I did with them in past game where I hard shielded them from scumreads and attacked those trying to scumread them, and night killed them off quickly before they had a chance to think about us being mafia.
I stated before but I’ll say again that I don’t have that amount of confidence as a wolf to try to hard push a slot like Cat, who are two strong players that would probably eat me alive if I tried to take them down.

• Brad
2 Likes

thank u brad
also was the plan always for aelin to be here more
just wondering

Time to towncase yourself to be through Trochi. I want to make sure the right decision is made here after all. What do you think is the towniest thing you’ve done all game? :sleepingleafeon:

i’ve said it before
and i know it’s not really something others can understand but it’s still true

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll reread it then and take it into consideration. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

To be here more for the whole game or just final 3?

In general the more Aelin is here the better, she’s been a great hydra partner and has been chill throughout this whole game, minus the points where we were a top wagon during EOD2 where we went nuts.

And she was the reason why our vote stuck onto TSP most of the game when I was thinking of moving it a few times.

• Brad

whole game

I wouldn’t call it a “plan” to have Aelin here more, I think the plan would’ve been to have either of us here as much as possible to work through the game and gain the reads/solve. I feel like that would be the normal thing to do as a hydra regardless of who’s in it.
Unfortunately, I got sick during the course of the game and had to miss a good amount of time. I would’ve been here much more otherwise.

• Brad

Too tired to stay awake any longer so good night everyone. YBW can take over once he gets back from his shower. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like