Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

What’s the point of hydraing if we sign our posts
I will sign posts with a W because it still doesn’t differentiate us :P

-w

1 Like

I love how people assume I won’t policy them because “that might be gamethrowing”

-a

1 Like

WINDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

-Ruby

1 Like

Idk I think in most cases it should be obvious which one of us is posting :man_shrugging:

Fair.

You said you only read 100 posts which is fair more then i did for back reading shh they don’t know
Any thoughts on how you plan to approch this game?

Like ah how you plan to work with wazza and stuff?

-Ruby

1 Like

i cant differentiate between people for shit
see where i was… just unable to differentiate between you and wazza
this will also help when reading back and up
so do it
:gun:

-a

That’s fair an that’s part of the only reasons i sign posts

-Kanade

I like to think it’s quite clear when either of us two are posting
When our slot is posting, it’s probably Wind
When our slot isn’t posting, it’s probably neither of us
When our slot is rapidly posting about nonsense, it’s probably me

-w

Also I’m not spending my morning reading 600 posts but I promise to read all the posts when I’m back in like 8 hours.

-w

2 Likes

me: “which one of you is it, can you sign your posts”
you: “its easy to tell which one of us it is i think so i wont sign my posts”
me: “i just said i cant tell which one of you it was there so youre wrong”
you2: “i like to think its quite clear when either of us two are posting”

4 Likes

yesn’t

ill talk to you d2

:wink:

-a

1 Like

Vague plans I guess, haven’t really discussed in depth yet because both of us are busy during the day
At least we don’t have to solve each other’s alignment lol

1 Like

And I’ll talk to you now.

:wink:

• B
1 Like

Wazza promising to read 600 posts is more ambitious than what I did lol
By now I’ve skimmed more than 100 posts but I still don’t plan on reading everything
I just read the first 50 or so posts, the last 50 or so posts, jumped randomly to a couple points in the thread and read chunks and then followed whatever caught my interest

1 Like

Anything in particular jump out at you or any reads that instantly come to mind?

• Brad

I noticed there’s been a fair amount of attention on TeamSlightlyPolish, cat, TheBirdsAndABee, and EngineerGaming so far
I didn’t actually see most of the posts in question, only the discussions about their slots, so if I gave a read on their slots it would more or less be based on other people’s reads which is dumb

actually
now that i think about it
we’re the top poster and have interacted with… literally everyone that’s been on except for melody somewhat
and there’s been like… 5 posts about us in 600+

-a

1 Like

I think I only have like one half-baked read so far on a slot that isn’t any of the aforementioned
So idk, I just figured I’d solidify reads by interacting with people instead of floundering in backreading

This is actually true, I think I have actually posted reads and details on them but no one has acknowledged that they exist yet.

• Brad