Wait, hasn’t it only been 12 hours into the game? Lmao

Exactly my concern

-Dum

On the one hand I want to say a huge wagon at L-1 this early is never on a wolf
On the other hand I want to say that is exactly what happens when Leafia wolfs
So uh, idk how I feel about the wagonomics until someone actually flips

1 Like

This is wind speaking, yes?

Im getting the same vibes i got from that slot on DAC (eggyolk i think?)

I will need to do some further reading before i say anything.

-Dum

1 Like

Idk which game it was but Leafia talked herself out of a huge D1 wagon and endgamed sometime recently

After that she did basically the same thing in SCP FM as a wolf but then eventually outed our entire wolfteam lol

1 Like

*wolf!Leafia

My current tough process is we the slot is likely >rand v.

with that being said, if they were w, this is a bus wagon for sure.

-Dum

Bussing on D1 in a game where you only have one scum partner (slot) is kinda weh

Oh yeah this isint the 17er.

My bad.

With that being said i hate that leaf has been the center of the thread (with TSP) all day. I would expect wolfes to attempt to steer the thread form their partner in a duo game, yet nothing of the sort has happened.

This is inconclusive, i will post more about it later

-Dum

Can someone unvote btw
Wazza doesn’t want a hammer, I told her there’s a wagon at L-1

(should go without saying that I don’t want a hammer either, but my votes not on LeafiabutWorse anyway so I guess that works)

Noting that Kiiruma saw that LeafiabutWorse is at L-1 and didn’t unvote btw

there’s only two wolves

Noted.

-█████

Isn’t that what Dum said, though? That they’d expect a wolf to steer attention away from their partner if there’s only two?

Yeah thats what i said, Your point?

-Dum

I…disagree with using those types of reads in a game of this size. Sure, if they are villager then looking at how the wagon developed is something that should be done, but it’s such an easy read to make that makes assumptions about how wolves would act

in fact, Marluxion used that to town read brad early on, saying that there was no way a wagon formed that big on scum, and marl was scum with brad

what if it was wind and kiiruma lol

You see, that doesnt mean the read type doesnt work.

That means its accurate.

The thing is, by being the first to bring it up, im putting myself in a paradox.

I AM the one steering the vote away. I AM the possible Marl with brad. But im also the possible villager pointing out ML bait.

The read is accurate, but its only as trustworthy as the person making it

-Dum

2 Likes

I have also seen villagers make an incorrect read about this before.:.your point?