Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

If you think it’s Kiiruma and me then vote Kiiruma and I’ll vote with you

1 Like

LMAO

1 Like

Why are you so completely unconcerned with an early hammer?

Because I don’t care

Like idc what your read is on LeafiabutWorse but you’re just going to let the day end early and you seem fine with it

It’s wolfy

1 Like

My point being that the read is “recursive”

by mentioning no one has done it when you really expect wolfes to do it, you are becoming the possible wolf doing it. The logic is sound.

As for when villagers get it wrong, its because they are applying the wrong formula to the wrong place

-Dum

It’s actually villagery since I’m a villager

Doesn’t mean it’s villagery
Also doesn’t mean you’re a villager

Wind, I thought you said you null read Kiiruma. Why are you willing to switch from one of your scumreads to kiiruma just because I suggested the idea of ou guys being aligned

I actually still think he’s scum
Especially because of his vote

1 Like

Can you explain more about your read on them?

His responses to me weren’t terrible but the fact that he commented on how fast the wagon built up on LeafiabutWorse but shows no concern for lack of discussion time if it gets hammered is what bothers me
Same from you

1 Like

@2Wolves1Hydra you’re not opposed to an early hammer?

/vote 2wolvesandhydra

/vote 2Wolves1Hydra @Host_Account_2

I’m not opposed to a wolf being hammered or on the cusp of being so.
Since I don’t think town would hammer it early and I don’t think others would voluntarily claim wolf there.
So you’re right, I didn’t unvote and I acknowledged it was L-1.
I don’t regret it at all

@EngineerGaming curious to know, if you think LeafiabutWorse is a wolf but you also think 2Wolves1Hydra is a wolf, do you think they can be teamed, or do you just think they contain a wolf?

1 Like

You’re not worried about wolves hammering?

Better question - you are not worried of eevee hammering just to not have to do anything day 1?

4 Likes