Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Wazza says Kiiruma is acting differently from Dicey Dungeons (?)

I mean, Iā€™ll be honest, Iā€™m not worried about that.
Since I think that Leaf (and YBW) as wolves would not self-hammer.
And that also only leaves 1 wolf out on 8 potential votersā€¦ so I donā€™t see them doing it tbh.

Thatā€™s the one fair point.
But honestly, I have faith in Eevee as a player.
Not all the time, but I donā€™t think Eevee ever goes for a 12 hour day.
Maybe 24hr.

Even of they are town, i dont expect a wolf to hammer this. Early hammering, regardless of the circunstances, is never better than the same execution at a later time this early into the game. Hammering would be akin to claiming wolf

-Dum

4 Likes

Fair? How so?

Yep, I agree with that.
Itā€™s one of the points I made.

Iā€™m glad to see we agree Dum

By this logic I really should have hammered, to get this town reads :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The reason I threw out the Wind/Kiiruma as a team possibility is because Kiiruma pop in there triggered my flags, and since wind was talking about how they noted that Kiiruma did that, I remembered that Wind went on a really weird exploration at the start of the game when they started to suspect Kiiruma having shallow reasons - I didnā€™t really think it was shallow, but the possibility of wind just saying that because they are scum with TMI who didnā€™t actually read the reasons or think about them floated around in my mind.

That being said, I donā€™t really think Kiiruma has been wolfy besides that pop-in - I think their leafia cases sums up some of my concerns with Leafiaā€™s posts - I think Kiiruma slot could be better read on later days but I really donā€™t think they have been that alignment indicative unless Leafia is scum.

also that being said
if someone offers a band wagon Iā€™m not going to refuse it

2 Likes

That would get me to wolf read you. I dont expect wolfes to do it since its a wold claim to do so

-Dum

are you saying you would wolf read your other head

As a side note, i still think the slot in question is >rand V

-Dum

1 Like

Iā€™ll be honest, I have this account in an incognito tab.
I have my main on my normal chrome tab.
Youtube video playing.
Also often doing something on steam at the same time.

So my attention is a bit divided up and I donā€™t really care much about whether or not I trigger othersā€™ flags, Iā€™m going to just do what I thinkā€™s right

Okay Wind left the thread while I was telling her things to say, I got like a minute I gotta go for covid vaccine

I meant Poison Mountainous, not Dicey Dungeons

Kii is weird, compare this game to Poison Mountainous he didnā€™t care about hammer but in that game and he was passionate about it heavily but in this game he doesnā€™t care if the person heā€™s voting is hammered but heā€™s also putting no effort into it

Compare the D1s of this game and that game, sure itā€™s only been a few hours but considering heā€™s claiming to be confident on it but the lack of confidence that oozes from him is bad, in poison mountainous he was beyond confident on the player he was reading, in this one, heā€™s not even close to it

1 Like

If they hanmered this i would probably re check my role pm.

And then proceed to be mad on discord

-Dum

1 Like

Wazzaā€¦ itā€™s like 12hrs into D1.

I donā€™t think I could/should put effort into getting Leaf hammered rn. Iā€™m more than happy IF they are because I think it flips wolf. But at the same time Iā€™d think town wouldnā€™t hammer this early on and a wolf would be cautious enough to not do so either.

So like I donā€™t understand why youā€™re saying I lack confidence?

Then unvote them. Remove them from hammer.

Youā€™re intentionally leaving them on it

Gotta go now.

You should already be in your mafia chat, smh.

Its not hammer anymore

-Dum

1 Like