Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

i had to reread this post like 5 times to realize u werent talking about me

ah the people i wanted to see

wat u want bird

-c

to talk

Iā€™m still awake, friends just left and Iā€™m too lazy to clean up lmao
Probably falling asleep soon but I caught up (sort of)
Iā€™m slightly less sold on w!Kiiruma again, I donā€™t actually know why I keep wavering on his slot
Iā€™m still definitely not sold on w!LeafiabutWorse so Iā€™m not enthusiastic about voting there
And I also still think EngineerGaming is probably wolfing, sorry if the rest of you dont like this take but I donā€™t expect Litten to actually be that bad at reading me. I also have seen a couple people dog piling on my slot without actually voting me, when the amount of scumreads Iā€™ve seen expressed seems like itā€™s enough to counterwagon me against LeafiabutWorse, and yet it didnā€™t ever happen.

-ww

/vote EngineerGaming @Host_Account_2

what do you wangt to alk about

also windward kiiruma is like super obvtown read dicey dungeons lol

no i donā€™t like this take but iā€™m listening
any other reason?

1 Like

Anyway itā€™s 4 am so Iā€™m going to sleep, just wanted to give my not-very-updated reads and move my vote again. If Wazza has a different opinion sheā€™s welcome to move the vote when sheā€™s on.

-ww

Yeah I think Litten also being willing to let LeafiabutWorse get hammered is terrible

2 Likes

i would like to talk about arete
specifically to see where youā€™re at with them rn

Like idc if LeafiabutWorse is a wolf or not
Hammering 12 h into the day is just objectively bad when we have 48 h max

minors shouldnā€™t drink wtf litten

-c

2 Likes

Lmao it took me a minute to get the joke

i despise early hammers, so you may have a point there
what specifically was littenā€™s reasoning for that? i can understand scumreading leafia, but a hammer this early is ridiculous

oh no not again

iirc their reasoning was
ā€œi dont careā€

2 Likes

ā€¦i see
well alright then

Idk but I can show you the vote count
Kiiruma acknowledged that LeafiabutWorse was at L-1 and didnā€™t unvote so I commented on it
Then Litten did the same and I commented on it too, but offered to vote 2wolves if it was an option
Same reason tbh, early hammer bad
Anyway I just switched my vote because 2wolves at least had some sort of justification for wanting TN hammer early
I still donā€™t like it but it was better than what I got from EngineerGaming

2 Likes