Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

@TheBirdsAndABee the conversation follows this VC

Sorry Iā€™m just bad at quoting stuff on mobile without it getting yeetus deletus so Iā€™m just quoting the VC and then you can jump to it

Out of curiosity wind - do you feel as though you have done stuff that I should town read?

dont tell katto but i think they might actually be town?

the timestap thing makes sense and theyve dah some villarete moments!! and i felt like their leaifa takes were good! and we talked about it some and their take on us might actually be a villarete take but it makes esense at least!!

kat isnt convined but kat is stupid (ily sister)

No, even Wazza said I was being wolfy

so whatā€™s your problem with me wolf reading you if you havenā€™t done wolfy stuff

have*

Because I actually think youre wolfing
Itā€™s not an omgus read

1 Like

thank you both @cat and @HoodHeroes
i seem to be having a headache, will be back shortly after i get my birds in a row

I think people are letting you slip too easily or maybe Iā€™m just on high alert because Iā€™m paranoid

But I think your behavior around the LeafiabutWorse wagon in addition to pushing me for basically something that stemmed out of suggesting that slot is town is a wolf move

litten might be pocketing me again but i think ur push there is bad windy

-c

why does literally everyone townread litten I dont get it

hes better than katto

-c

so
i donā€™t know what to do and am tired and yadda yadda yadda
somebody give me something to read
disclaimer i will probably fail butr
-eli

I donā€™t care if itā€™s a popular read anyway
Iā€™m not going to die on the hill that youā€™re wolfing but I talked with Wazza earlier and she was also wary of your slot, so itā€™s not just me who thinks that
That basically means nothing since weā€™re a hydra but still
Itā€™s confirmation to me that Iā€™m not just seeing things

im really good at mind controlling villagers

and wolves

I donā€™t care whether you like my push or not
You can ignore it for all I care but Iā€™m sticking with what I think for now

go read Dum and talk about him in our hydra chat

\ok

also kat told me this post is ā€œchad afā€ and it probably always comeps from tlown

-c

3 Likes