Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Okay, I missed this. That makes more sense now.

I am really tired, you guys can kill me if you want I guess but I’ll just sheep on molly with bouncy zorvo and whacky marl and then get more sleep. If marl leads a wagon on me kill him tonight/tomorrow, dont think he is wolf but if he cant find me or give me a day he is capping. Consider this my 100% final legacy if I am flipped when sleeping, murder marl if he pushes me here. It’s a wolf marl thing to do.

VOTE: mollylikesorigami

Personally I thought molly seemed fine from my iso of her, but I am tired and she has been discussed enough to give loads of information. Feel free to find a wolf though.

If one of us dies, the other becomes lock town.

mason is guaranteed to be town

neighbour is the role where one or both could be mafia
mason is townlocked no reconsideration
unless double fake claim in which case chad move from u guys

Am I just not remembering correctly or does the molly wagon exist without any good, specific reasoning provided by the voters? I get the impression people have taken to calling molly a wolf without justifying it very well

uhh my current town reads

masons obv
marl if he doesnt stab me
jaiden for stabbing me ironically
demisha
zorvo for being a zorvo I guess lol
vul for reasons I forget oh well

i would kill demisha she was acting silly

Like, this is literally an “infoyeet” argument, for one

Magnus and molly had an argument I guess

I don’t know why Jack or Marl are voting there

the flavor fits

1 Like

I think Molly which is why my vote is there. I also think that you still are, but I accepted that is not happening today and I dont have sway or wim to push that today. Since im very much in the minorities

Anyone else I don’t feel strong enough to call out as a wolf. We have a couple of low posters who have offered little, but that would be a waste of a day and a lot of you like them for whatever reason.

I dont mind voting Catbae today,since I have no real strong town read on them, but dont feel like it will be a hit.

I normally do a review during night one, then work out my reads then. I’m used to day ones not being this active, so a bit out of my depth.

Votecount as of post #1522

mollylikesorigami (4): Magnus, Jackrito, Marluxion, Achromatic
Magnus (3): Kanave, catbae, mollylikesorigami
catbae (3): thepigeonnyc, Zorvo, beancat
Jackrito (2): Vulgard, Leafia
Achromatic (1): Jaiden
thepigeonnyc (1): lol
Marluxion (1): Phraze

Not Voting (2): Demisha, Marluna

posting for reference

I get that.

But why would they claim mason, after they said they are self-resolving?

Almost everyone would think they are the mason pair after that self-resolve claim, if their pair flips.

oh yeah I fucking hate and would just vote magnus but everyone’s like being blah blah and I am like-

actually fuck that, my last ounce of wim just told me to do what I want

VOTE: magnus

it is everyone else who is wrong

:joy_cat:

1 Like

ho is the other mason

i assume its leafia and who is the other

Phraze

phog thanks

i townread leafia and phraze

2 more down 13 to go

Wait why are we voting Magnus