Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

i dont really hate anyone on that wagon though
what makes you say this?

Oh yeah vigs don’t be stupid and just obliterate the CW(s) if the yeeted player flips town

1 Like

No. If I die fucking murder Marl

dont tell the vigi’s what to do

So what’s all the suspicion on Magnus about, nothing popped out to me on his ISO

i found the case its magnus basically saying molly is throwing out reads randomly and not following up with any explanation and him not liking that (i think)

magnus also seems fine it just seems like clashing playstyle magnus is more analytical

I wasn’t even in FAM but I remember the Chloe shot

i also remember the chloe shot it was a national treasure

No, I just expect you to have passion about your reads, and your posts when you first entered the game were milquetoast and your suspicions had no reasoning like you didn’t care to persuade others on them

all your stuff last night has been significantly closer to what I expect

“We can’t risk killing chloe, even if we strongman we will likely get watched.”

SirDerpsALot: “Allow me to introduce myself.”

is zorvo seth

yes

Didn’t even realize I was a wagon tbh. Lol. Lmao.

just keep catching up you have an hour

Not gonna lie something seems fishy about how catbae is handling being a wagon

muder

meh

My issue with Molly is I saw zero wolf hunting in her posts. I did see a lot of saying people are town, which came off to me as potential Tmi.

Its easy to say simeone is town as a wolf, but its a lot harder to push someone because that requires someone to be bad and give you reason to vote them or you will get a lot of backlash for being wrong.

I felt Molly could not find those reasons so tried to make up for it with town reads. Her end vote was on Magnus, and even that was to save herself not because hes scummy. Maybe she is just like that as a player, I dont know but thats my reasons.

Btw I think lol is town

I liked molly’s reasoning for townreading me earlier, felt genuine tbh on re-read.

Think marl is capping there.

Maybe I am too nice to marl and he is capping everywhere.