Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Didn’t even realize I was a wagon tbh. Lol. Lmao.

just keep catching up you have an hour

Not gonna lie something seems fishy about how catbae is handling being a wagon

muder

meh

My issue with Molly is I saw zero wolf hunting in her posts. I did see a lot of saying people are town, which came off to me as potential Tmi.

Its easy to say simeone is town as a wolf, but its a lot harder to push someone because that requires someone to be bad and give you reason to vote them or you will get a lot of backlash for being wrong.

I felt Molly could not find those reasons so tried to make up for it with town reads. Her end vote was on Magnus, and even that was to save herself not because hes scummy. Maybe she is just like that as a player, I dont know but thats my reasons.

Btw I think lol is town

I liked molly’s reasoning for townreading me earlier, felt genuine tbh on re-read.

Think marl is capping there.

Maybe I am too nice to marl and he is capping everywhere.

I don’t really like this defense from magnus at first glance but I have seen townies say this sort of thing

Fair enough
Do you have a take on catbae?

The players in the first place.

And to be honest with their votes they all indirectly claimed antitown…

ok what about the players? how does them suspecting catbae make them antitown? do you think catbae is a villager? why?

VOTE: Zorvo
lol dude is so obvious wolf what are you guys doing

perhaps

magnus is probably town and he is crying his eyes out

marl you seem to be not very firm on anything huh

What did you think about his reaction to my push on him? I found it obnoxious enough to come from a villager

That was about me thinking Vulgard is still a wolf.

i know this because we have similar playstyle

he cant help but shit on town when they are pushing a town wagon lol

brain screams IIOA