Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I have that effect on people~

1 Like

Wanna elaborate on which specific thing in the post you find Townie?

Hmm @Vulgard @Demisha
Explain why you both can’t be mafia and why you both can’t self resolve together?

Ok with this following line I’m inclined to say your town.

Because for a newer player it’s in-depth and earnest solving and I have no reason to believe Demisha can replicate that analysis as scum yet. Timing of it was also good in that it was getting into serious business while a lot of the thread was fluffy but there was enough to draw conclusions from.

I am town.

That’s my explanation, if you want something to make you feel more inclined about my alignment one way or the other look at my posts and interactions, that’s all I can offer you in mafia

If anything you should be doing that first rather than inquiring the person you’re not sure about yet to give you their biased case about themselves

I mean they did it as town in the last game so they just continue the same way they have been playing?

Eh I mean I think it’s a good post don’t get me wrong but I don’t think it’s AI.

I have no idea what this is trying to say, sorry

It’s a good look for Jackrito though I think.

True. I did and I still think that if it’s a desperado shot that it should be used on me so I can be trusted.

That’s not a good reason to townread Achro judging by Morbtainado.

1 Like

Somewhat I’d say.

Yeah. Zorvo can have a townlean for the time being.

This made me laugh IRL. Laughs

Why do you say that?

By the same token Jaiden would be right if we go judging by Morbtainado, which I disagree with, just like with this

(Jaiden would be right as in we shouldn’t let you endgame)

Just use the hammer at the to ppl of the post window then type in the name.

How is Jaiden ibvious town? Hewasn’t like this at the beginning of the last game.