Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

No he wouldn’t be right because I’m not scum. And by endgame, I’ll either be dead by mafia or you’ll know I’m town if I’m somehow still slive which I doubt.

no she was like this during the mid and late game instead

My point was that “judging by Morbtainado” is overall not a good point to decide whether’s true/a good idea or not

2 Likes

Explain the context to me and what was different? She reads painfully earnest here and usually the first one to throw a punch/accuse someone is town, her getting into it with you looks like legitimate scumunting you’re bot just hung up on some old game or w/e

Those are two different things. My point is that Achro can act like this as scum too.

ok

up to this point my eyes were mostly glazing over leafia posts and i was going “mildly towny next”, but this post in particular kinda helped me get my thoughts in order i guess

she suddenly gets really self-assured, and it’s a pretty rare part of the slapfight for wolves to think of/replicate, like you can really feel her thinking jaiden couldn’t possibly have a legit argument because she knows she’s in the right

wolves fake town entitlement but the way this one was just slipped in there felt really real, and i feel like when wolves want to fake something like town entitlement, it has to be a lot more blunt and overt

funny enough it’s almost the exact same read i had on her in fam, so it better be right again or i might be a hack lol

3 Likes

At the beginning of the last game she was a lot more laid back than this and why would a villager say that someone that hasn’t even posted yet shouldn’t endgame. I han’t even posted yet before she said I would be a good vote. That just reeks of a wolf wanting to misexe low hanging fruit. Not that misexeing me will do them much good if it happens D1.

i can buy leafia

but the way jaiden talks to leafia

really doesn’t feel like someone talking to a locked wolf? like it feels like she still wants to prove she’s right to leafia

if you could explain that read for me please and thank you

1 Like

I think you’re putting too much ego into it over disliking her pushing you in particular. I gave a glance to the other game and don’t find it to be dramatically different but cold meta reads in a 48/24 are almost always going to not be useful

Votecount

Jaiden (3): Leafia, Achromatic, mollylikesorigami
Leafia (2): lol, Jaiden
thepigeonnyc (2): Jackrito, Phraze
Magnus (2): Kanave, catbae
Zorvo (1): Vulgard
catbae (1): Magnus
Vulgard (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (5): Demisha, beancat, thepigeonnyc, Bunny345, Marluna

Look at Jaiden’s D1 this game and in Morbtainado. It’s like they’re two seperate people.

I don’t like the Jaiden wagon… I don’t love the Leafia wagon… I don’t get the Pigeon wagon… my wagon is meh… I wouldn’t vote Zorvo… UNVOTE on Cat… the Vulgard push is the only one I don’t really mind.

Are there three or four Maf? I don’t think OP specified.

No idea.

gave it a skim and meh, the opening feels like “I got burned by leafia as mafia in our last game so I’m going to push her for it” and evolves into a more full-blown scumread because leafia responds in a hyperbolic fashion to those comments. Generally two people getting up in arms like that is TvT and the way Jaiden talks I buy that she’s convinced of the read, actually.

It means they just mimic their previous game where they were town?
Y’know continue the same way they normally play?

I don’t think we know or even know if we have a 3rd party or not.

If you want to join me on the Vulgard wagon and generate more pressure on his slot that would be nice! :grin:

IVPYHIAW

I’m not telling you what this means but I may need to reveal it later depending on what happens.

How can you self resolve someone Seth?

You’ll have to find out Day 2! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is significantly easier said than done and the game I was in with Demisha where she was scum she was painfully awkward (FAM2). Granted that was a 60 player game so I don’t expect the level of discomfort to be the same but by every indicator so far she’s just town ad that’s good enough for where the game is at right now