Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I saw this post and it pinged me while I was catching up but wanted to see if there was a body of work attached to it, there wasn’t, only 6 posts, decent chance of this just being ez layup scum

1 Like

I will continue to townread Jaiden, she’s playing exactly identical to what she was playing in SH where she was town

Catbae continues to do meaningful posts, so also still townread

Leafia im just like last time, slight town lean but still kinda neutral on it, same for Achro

Beancat neutral from what I saw, nothing that made me wary of them yet

Marluxion started bringing a lot of meaningful discussion too, slight townread

Magnus hasn’t provided anything meaningful and has been semi-silent most of the game, with their few posts being either copy-pastas or responses to accusations/questions, slight wolfread

I already mentioned what I think about lol (wolf lean)

I already mentioned what I think about Vulgard too, still unsure

Jack seems like a silentish player but hasn’t been fluff posting for the most part, slight townread

Zorvo has been repeatedly throwing around the whole self-resolve weird threat? As if trying to cause chaos while at the same time pointing fingers in different places kind of on the air, im not very sure about him but tbh I don’t like the persistence behind the self-resolve pushing, if you had that for real as town you should just not have said anything, so I think it’s mostly an empty threat and makes me lean on wolf for him

Mollylikesorigami I haven’t been paying a lot of attention to their posts, I saw they posted a bit but not much, totally neutral here I would have to give them a quick read through ISO later

Pigeon was popping in every once in a long while, saying a couple things, voting and then leaving, kinda neutral again because I didn’t pay a lot of attention to their posts but already that playstyle doesn’t vibe a lot with me, I do know from FAM2 that that’s their playstyle so I wouldn’t be surprised if they were town regardless, neutral read on them still

Kanave I already mentioned, she’s been playing different from SH but she hasn’t talked in a while so idk, she did also just pop in for a long while a period of the day and then disappeared for a long while in SH, I wanna see a few more posts from her but im neutral leaning slight wolf on her

Phraze (I don’t remember any posts from them? Gonna ISO them quickly in a moment)

Marluna (Same deal? Maybe im getting burnt from writing a summary on each person and im just forgetting their profiles)

So far the two people I most believe to be town are @Jaiden and @catbae

So you two, if I asked you who to vote, what would you tell me?

ik if thats a really towny mindset, like i feel like you should be more concerned about being right than being hard to defend against, otherwise you end up with last game’s f7

im pinning that as more likely tbh

im down

also i was about to sus demi for the /s before remembering they literally did this in silent hill

1 Like

im just built different

1 Like

post more

tbf Jaidens later days in Morbtainado were closer to this, even if her opening wasn’t as strong. Do you think its possible she’d be trying to replicate that later play?

Excuse me but, which game was SH?

If you were paying attention, I believe I already explained my current play before this post.
Leafia is choosing to ignore it as always. She is town.

I haven’t had much to say, if I’m being honest. I was asked to sheep Zorvo’s read to provide pressure on Vul, and I’d argue we’ve seen more content as a result. Nothing else has stuck out to me, and I’m not providing a psychological profile again when nothing significant has appeared.

I townlean Jaiden due to similar behaviour in Morbtainado. (not d1, as Leafia insists, but down the road.)
There’s not much of a reason to vote Leafia here, imo. I retract this statement if she flips wolf, we absolutely should’ve gotten her out today in that case.
Pigeon was exed d1 in Morbtainado, and without a good excuse I’d rather axe someone else today.
I’m Town, I’m pushed every game as either alignment. The novelty’s worn off.
I was voting Cat as a joke, as should be obvious.

Marl.

silent hill, newbie game

This is incorrect. My varied play is simply a part of who I am. This is what it accomplishes. It being hard to defend against is was allows me to open up attacks against people to pin down their alignment.

Oh right, that one.
I have no idea what they’re talking about then.

What? Really? I expected you to say a number of different people

Are you gonna say you were playing different than you are now in SH? Because I think you’re playing in a very similar fashion, unless you were referring to something else

They feel nothing alike to me. They look nothing alike to me. It is possible I’m just more more perceptive to my own changes, but in my own opinion (and as leafia put it) these are two different players.

1 Like

What people?