Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

also has lol been good I am the only vote on them and I was sheeping someone else so now this is sad

Oh please, tell me more.

Im just shocked to see you say Marl after saying this and the fact that you were DEAD SET on not letting Leafia endgame no matter what

Iā€™m starting to get the feeling you havenā€™t read a single thing Iā€™ve said.

Revise this to: ā€œThereā€™s no reason to vote Leafia, unless sheā€™s wolf in which case I donā€™t want to be blamed for not voting her here.ā€

Pigeonā€™s inactivity is basically NAI, is what Iā€™m saying there.

1 Like

I havenā€™t thoroughly read every thing youā€™ve said but I have most of it
It doesnā€™t help that you have more than 10% of the threadā€™s posts discussing different people simultaneously so I mightā€™ve missed a thing or two

Pigeon not knowing the game started is probably NAI or lean town but he can be given time (this day 1) to show more will to solve and stuff. Also executing low posters who I know can post more than 5 things a year is usually a waste. But Iā€™ll do it because fuck inactivity.

So Magnus is right here about it being NAI, for whatever purposes that serves him as either alignment.

I have decided to play purposefully less subtle this game. It appears to cause some difficulty when multiple people have skipped over my posts. Shame.

1 Like

okay Iā€™ll give you the attention you deserve one sec isoing.

Sadly there is too much to track to make at least me be able to follow you on all of it

I kind of could manage it in a 10p but not here sorry

k Jaiden obv town based off how sheā€™s played d1

is anyone voting her so I can eat them

VOTE: Phraze

sorry for your rand

1 Like

I feel like I need to say, I am completely set into this character.
My eyes are about as cold and dead in real life as youā€™d expect from this thread.
You are playing against Jaiden, The Great Deceiver!

1 Like

Iā€™ll be waiting.

1 Like

Anyway explaining Jaiden read

So I just worked her bad in the last game with leafia gaslighting and this game she is locked THE FUCK into Leafia which makes perfect sense to make sure you arenā€™t repeating mistakes and she has a reason to feel as if she can sort leafia so she starts with that place of power to center herself for the game. Can be scum, but nothing I EVER touch day 1 until I get more of a feel if it is faked by skilled play.

Also @thepigeonnyc I see that terrible vote on Jaiden and also the post where you did it at. Iā€™m just being kind to give you a chance but if scum chat is saying to lay low and you wonā€™t be noticed YOU HAVE BEEN SEEN so give me om noms to feed on.

1 Like

Achroā€™s vote is a safe one.

I have been afk and magnus has half my posts wow lol

Oh, youā€™re doing it again.
Oddly enough, I did expect better than this, but your play is either wildly inconsistent as town, to the point in being both the best and worst player in this game, which I highly doubt, or youā€™re scum, which I find much more likely.
I take it, like last time, you picked up on my SOD1 plan at least slightly (a while after the fact) and are now trying to shift around it.
How unsubtle.
VOTE: Achromatic

1 Like

oh well Magnus is a wolf lol. Unsure what that means for pigeon. Who is magus votingā€¦

Oh, Vul

and calling my phraze vote safe

phraze w
vul v

easy

yeah yeah jaiden donā€™t care good luck have fun

Anyway as evil wolf last game I loved reading magnusā€™ thought processes and way they thought over things in the early days. I found them exciting to play with and I wanted to town with them.

This ainā€™t it.

1 Like