Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

ik if thats a really towny mindset, like i feel like you should be more concerned about being right than being hard to defend against, otherwise you end up with last game’s f7

im pinning that as more likely tbh

im down

also i was about to sus demi for the /s before remembering they literally did this in silent hill

1 Like

im just built different

1 Like

post more

tbf Jaidens later days in Morbtainado were closer to this, even if her opening wasn’t as strong. Do you think its possible she’d be trying to replicate that later play?

Excuse me but, which game was SH?

If you were paying attention, I believe I already explained my current play before this post.
Leafia is choosing to ignore it as always. She is town.

I haven’t had much to say, if I’m being honest. I was asked to sheep Zorvo’s read to provide pressure on Vul, and I’d argue we’ve seen more content as a result. Nothing else has stuck out to me, and I’m not providing a psychological profile again when nothing significant has appeared.

I townlean Jaiden due to similar behaviour in Morbtainado. (not d1, as Leafia insists, but down the road.)
There’s not much of a reason to vote Leafia here, imo. I retract this statement if she flips wolf, we absolutely should’ve gotten her out today in that case.
Pigeon was exed d1 in Morbtainado, and without a good excuse I’d rather axe someone else today.
I’m Town, I’m pushed every game as either alignment. The novelty’s worn off.
I was voting Cat as a joke, as should be obvious.

Marl.

silent hill, newbie game

This is incorrect. My varied play is simply a part of who I am. This is what it accomplishes. It being hard to defend against is was allows me to open up attacks against people to pin down their alignment.

Oh right, that one.
I have no idea what they’re talking about then.

What? Really? I expected you to say a number of different people

Are you gonna say you were playing different than you are now in SH? Because I think you’re playing in a very similar fashion, unless you were referring to something else

They feel nothing alike to me. They look nothing alike to me. It is possible I’m just more more perceptive to my own changes, but in my own opinion (and as leafia put it) these are two different players.

1 Like

What people?

“There’s no reason to vote Leafia, unless she’s wolf in which case there absolutely was reason to vote Leafia”

“I don’t want to vote player X despite having provided little to nothing (wolfie behavior) because they died early in the previous game”

That’s what im reading from those sentences

1 Like

@lol I have some questions for you. Please confirm at some time you are willing to answer them.

k daddy’s at his computer play time over.

Hey @Jaiden just looked at votals, Leafia isn’t it today find a new home for murder please. You can suspect her all you like just recognize that she’s not the lynch today

let me iso pigeon I just saw his town game twice in a row and can probably heart of the cards this.

1 Like