Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Uhhh how else does one play this game without spending 24h looking at it

I haven’t read it for 24hs and I have a good picture of the game and have given out my thoughts a number of times :upside_down_face:

Because as of game start i was in 5 games and i didnt have the energy to do more. Sadly based off current reads it seems the scum team didnt take this as an invitation to see if they could push me over. Regrettable.

As for the vote thing, good way of seeing how people react to my presence upon review. Making good trouble as it were.

Like a friend of mine would say
Krill issue (euphemism for skill issue)

Don’t worry I was asking Pigeon, you’ve been pretty towny since SoD

I had your mention of being in 5 mafia games in mind since SoD too

Oh lol. It fit me too ironically.

1 Like

Down to 2 btw.

1 Like

why the fuck is it so hard to scroll up on discourse

Welcome to hell

I am on this person to see how it develops but given zorvo’s day 1 read accuracy even as town this is probably a miss and if it is i am burying magnus.

But it seems fun for now tbh

What about me was townie? ;o

Nothing stands out as wolfy
@Achromatic Care to explain your reasoning since you’re here?

i’m used to slower days and things taking longer to play out but 3we haven’t had a sper high level of activity yet, i expect more consolidation by the deadline tomorrow, if things aren’ shaping up by the morning then i’ll start sweating

I’m not even voting you anymore Lol

You were the first one to break my SoD meme posting to get the game going

You kind of suspect Kana which I still do too because I am not happy with their level of activity compared to previous games

You seem to hard town read Jaiden which I also do

I can ISO you to provide specific instances of those 3 reasons, but yeah you can find them yourself if you ISO Achro

OK but I feel like I have no one better to vote
Perhaps my mind will change

My vote? Sheeping for reads

Im going to clarify right now

I will likely be asleep by deadline of D1 so I will probably leave my vote in when I go to sleep

Neat i like it