Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

molly but I on’t feel super great about giving that answer

Mmm, dunno, could be but I can also see that being a townie who’s a little bit tunneled and doesn’t want to back down

1 Like

oh hey you avoided the wrong answer

2 Likes

Uhhhh
I’m not trying to be discreet here I just literally did not realize the game started yesterday
Explain the problem with my vote

I’ve stated concerns on Demi, Vulgard and Demi.
Read the thread.

Although Demi is just a vibe but yeah.

Just the same thing now with Pigeon’s post.

They aren’t all town

I could see something like
Molly/Vulgard - Mafia
Jack - Serial Killer
Or something but

I am reading the thread. But I’d prefer to engage you in a conversation about your reads rather than simply digging back to search for answers.

Jaiden is prob town based on previous game

I’m testing the waters right now.
Making sure it’s warm

See if I can catch a hot one

If someone’s an arsonist I will cry.

Imagine if that player is Jack

This honestly wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

Nah. I’d say it looks more like the way you’re now pushing Pigeon. You’re slipping for me.

These reads seem shallow and not really real if you ask me. It’s like they’re only half baked and Demi is just searching for reasons for them.

Asking anyone, even your townreads, who you should be voting isn’t very villagery.

Definitely possible.

I’m not ignoring it. I’m just choosing not to believe your explaination.

That’s a vote on a villager.

Yeah. This can be a wolf. VOTE: Achro

like seven inches from the midday sun?

I can repeat myself.

Imagine thinking no one had more than a handful of votes and the wolves have complete thread control that vul is a misaxe by wolves and then voting me when i havs no interest in voting vul today.

Also yes everything i do can be a wolf. Alss it does not make it so.

All of these vanity wagons are bad and if someone is still single voting a wagon at an hour before eod i am killing them today. Got to learn to consolidate so wolves dont get to choose their pick of wagons. These wagon formations so late into day are super anti town.