Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I don’t think what I’m seeing in this other game is entirely outt of line with his play here but Ideally I’d want to see a scumgame to compare. he does notably pick it up in that game at relatively the point we’re at now though

Maybe so. Plenty of time still. Atm i am vetoing marl and vul lynches because yeeting them day one when not howling is a way for town to cripple itself.

No need to hero ball day 1 tbh

him having not much to say in this game is admittedly funny given in that other game he had a lot to say and here his reads feel pretty flimsy by comparison, not a lot behin them other than the one analysis post on molly. Don’t want to necessarily dismiss the possibility he’s just having an off game but more suspicious than I thought it was

I’d disagree.
Sceptical of that slot myself.

But enlighten me, quote me a post of theirs you liked.

Molly/Marluna being both W/W could be quite possible.

Let me make it clear it’s best to resolve Molly or Vulgard today, chose your side.

They are W/T.

@Marluxion
I don’t understand your Catbae reason can you make it more clear in pin points and post numbers.

Fine.
I believe you on this one.
UNVOTE

I’m going to sleep and hoping I wake up before EoD
Bye!

I find games actually have a greater chance to win if all that’s left are weaker players because if the is only 1 or 2 strong players left and they are wolves, Town basically loses.

Or I should say we have a greater chance to lose if it happens.

Even if you think that this play from Jaiden is towny, I dont think her arguements agaoinst Leafia are great

Okay.
I see myself as a lurker.

But where is my confident read…?

Correct

How do i unvote someone

I went and looked at magnus’s other games and I have come to the conclusion he is painfully earnest and that is fun

he was a lot more muted/non-analytical in his BotF game as evil but I don’t know how BotC works other than that it’s a lot more mechanically driven

dunno, could be mafia here I suppose after all that, would probably vote him over the other “leading” wagons right now but I’ll get to that tomorrow when we actually need to consolidate

my brain is mush

We got power roles tbh.

Its chill lol

Also do it if i die n1 tbh. But until then i will protect my precious town friends.