Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Marluna can have a v lean based on iso

Done it a few times lol

eh gut feeling

went hback and not as strong, kind of felt the stuff about getting pushe every game but on reread didnā€™t like the excuses for being underwhelming. analysis showed a little bit of try and the reasons for suspecting molly are plausible enough to be coming from town. stuff about ā€œidk thereā€™s not much to talk aboutā€ earlier felt towny but Iā€™m just going on intuition here

I assure you there are players who are harder to read than Zorvo

but regardless my issue was not with whether the post was technically correct or not, I believe you believe that to be true, Iā€™m just not sure you saying that and pretty much only that comes from a town mindset

Read morb and come back. They are missing an oomph still. Might find it but marl suspecting is valid tbh.

Leafia who isnā€™t even pushing you
Yeah I donā€™t know what to do anymore

Just vote kanave its a safe vote tbh

1 Like

In-line with Morb d2, imo. Be back later, gotta head home.

Ah how convincing
ā€œVote someone who Iā€™m not even voting for for no clear reasonā€

Yeah why not. Four wolves i cant vote them all myself. Good to build multiple wolf wagons lol

VOTE: Vulgard

I see this as the best bet so far.

Could be 5 i guess but not sure if thats common.

You were doing so well lol. Why?

Tbh i have a town lean on you so convince me to murder vul he is pretty good.

Probably.
To be honest reading players is still not my strong side. (and I call myself an experienced mafia playerā€¦)
But D1-D2 Zorvo were always an enigma for me.

I love cold meta it definitely doesnā€™t give bad reads every time I try it

but okay Iā€™ll take a look, however someone beeing les obvtown from one game to another doesnā€™t always equate to scum

did he get pressured at all or that game or was he universally townread because how heā€™s responded to accusations here is interesting

He was pushed a lot.

No strong reason, so I wonā€™t convince you if you think Itā€™s a bad lynch.

But after reading the thread they vibed me the less as town.

idk why I am so weak to lurkers baselessly asserting confident reads