Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

im gay

VOTE: Achro

1 Like

VOTE: Achromatic

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 53 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Final Day 2 Votecount

Achromatic (7): Marluxion, Vulgard, catbae, Zorvo, Marluna, lol, Jaiden
catbae (5): beancat, Demisha, CRichardFortressLies, Achromatic, Leafia
beancat (2): thepigeonnyc, Phraze
Marluna (1): Magnus

Not Voting (1): Jackrito

5 minutes for errors.

5 Likes

Achromatic was executed.

He was Go Kazamatsuri, Vanilla Town.

Achromatic

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Achromatic! You are Go Kazamatsuri, Vanilla Town.

“Shirogane? No student council or part time job today, right? Wanna do some karaoke?”

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

Night 2 has begun.
The deadline is 2022-08-14T17:00:00Z.

Vulgard has died.

He was Chika Fujiwara, Town Jack-of-all-Trades (1x Tracker, 1x Jailkeeper, 1x Neighbourizer).

Vulgard

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Vulgard! You are Chika Fujiwara, Town Jack-of-all-Trades.

“It’s no fair to have girls’ talk without me! Please leave an issue like that to Love Detective Chika!”

Abilities:
Track (active/night/one-shot): Each Night, you may target another player and learn who they target tonight.
Jail (active/night/one-shot): Each Night, you may target another player and roleblock them, as well as protect them from all nightkills.
Neighborize (active/night/one-shot): Each Night, you may target another player and gain a neighbor chat with them for the following Day.

You may use each ability once.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

Day 3 has begins shortly.
The deadline is 2022-08-16T17:00:00Z.

This topic was automatically opened after 7 minutes.

lol that was funny

Ironically, the mafia townsided more than the villagers that were voting for Achro yesterday. I had Vulgard brought to null for the EoD 2. Also, EoD2 was a terrible look for Marl.

@Jackrito What happened to your shot?

While I don’t exactly hate the CFD to Achro EoD 2, it was never the right move to make. Catbae should’ve been flipped.

I tried to shoot demi but action failed, So I still have shot.

Hmmm, so if you’re telling the truth, you were rbed.

@beancat Who’d you rb?

wdym action failed

you cant shoot the people on ur list?

Also, I’m sorry for not being more open to your ideas Achro. It’s possible that you were right after all.

Achro told me top quote this if he flipped town, so here you go.

2 Likes

VOTE: catbae

I’m sorry I’m voting Marluna.

They have another really bad EoD.

They want to be “shot” instead for some reason and vote their town lean over Catbae without any context whatsoever

VOTE: Marluna

Group A - CRich and Marluna (Contain 1 Wolf)
Group B - Demi and Catbae (Contain 1 Wolf)
^ Either that or I should have kept Marluxion there and not have replaced them with Vulgard.