Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I mean, I didn’t say that though. You took thoughts from an earlier post and then super imposed them on another post and then said "if you change your mind and revert back to saying this isn’t true then I am always a wolf’

You put about 20 words into my mouth to come to the conclusion that I am hyper convinced you are a wolf. To be clear, I am not hyper convinced of you being a wolf, just trying to get more out of you and I figured saying to yeet you might give me something. Which it has, as Memes pointed out above that was more in line with what I’ve seen of your game previously.

Also Zorvo you saw me be mislynched <_<

Not to interrupt your commentary on FOL Townplay, but the reason for this is because a high percentage of players on this site feel like they need other players to put in most of the work, which some do by virtue of caring about the game. Once the top players start to die, that’s when everyone feels pressured to step up.

Oh yeah that one time.
But I’m referring to you when your a wolf.
my point was players like Arctic and Vulgard as wolves tend to survive cause no one hard pushes them.

I’m getting the vibe most people aren’t okay with no-exe. From what I’ve seen, Achro and Jaiden were the only players who seemed willing to entertain doing that today.

Not Voting (4): Prisma101, Lissi, Magnus, Jarek

I’d suggest someone remembers this for later.

Players shouldn’t think like this.
This isn’t needed.
This is what makes Town play bad.
Do your best and believe in yourself, don’t relay on other players.

Misexed purely by town, even.

You were in Umineko where I was constantly challenged.

Zorvo are you ok? <_<

I am so glad town won that game. The best part was people apologizing to me whenever they entered dvc tbh

2 Likes

I think Town has won twice since then.

I am 2/2 in town wins if we only count games that didn’t have gross host misconduct.

1 Like

VOTE: Silviu

Come out and plaaaaaay

Achro Zorvo is T v T and it is trash move on

No more.

eh serious meta read would prob go deeper, that’s just random popped-into-my-brain intrusive thought read

prisma — Though sus’ing people for a joke is generally playing in bad faith i.e scummy, esp after I pointed it out, feels like consistency of approach with both Guava and Neon prob points to prisma just being a sort of “takes everything seriously” sort of person. I wanna say maybe town, esp tonal confidence in responding to Neon/Magnus

I can say that with some conviction I think there’s a wolf in Magnus/Silviu and if there isn’t then I’m packing up my bags

1 Like

Is this related to claiming Motion Detector D1?

Okay maybe not silviu maybe I just really think Magnus has evil vibes I mean magnus come ooooooooon you’re more campy and outlandish than this it’s not right you don’t feel right there’s something OFF

Maybe

1 Like

What does this mean?

I don’t know it’s a buzzword