Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

On FoL, openwolfing is NAI.

yeah he likes playing with his food

The Beginning of the End

I, Magnus, a vanilla townie in sound mind and health, declare this to be my eulogy addressed to myself. I know I was an amazing character, and I totally carried this game. Any claims that I was cleared due to the behaviour of wolves around me is defamatory slander against my character. In any case, I can point towards my behaviour today and righteously ignore my behaviour, say, D1. Yeah, that works.

Good game, CRichard. Good game, Lol. Good game, Marluna. Good game to the Mafia, and good game to the deceased. This game feels like it’s dragged on long enough, and while I’m not yet ready to call it quits, it seems the reaper might have it out for me anyway. How sad.

Of course, holstering tonight might actually be in Mafia’s best interest, since that reopens the avenue of me being a possible suspect, since Mafia might very well need a Hail Mary to win this game. It would also introduce an interesting parallel since nobody died the first night, and nobody would die the last night either. Of course, it’s possible they’ll see through this pitiful attempt to save my own skin, and oh well. I tried, and it’s a shame because I feel like I’m the only living member of this town who still cares about the game.

I don’t remember the last time I’ve been killed during the night in a Forum Mafia game. I could’ve dodged it today by executing Lol, WiM be damned, but… eh.

If I am dead tomorrow, it’s CRichard. If I am alive tomorrow, consider voting me instead. If nobody is dead, it’s probably Marluna. Let the WIFOM begin!

VOTE: No Execute.

It’s 2-2, nobody dies today.
@Prophylaxis @nightingale

I am not ready.

Vote Count

lol (2): Marluna, CRichardFortressLies
No Execute (2): lol, Magnus

5 minutes for errors.

1 Like

No one has been executed.

Night 7 has begun.
The deadline is 2022-08-26T17:00:00Z.

Marluna has died.

They were Tsubame Koyasu, Vanilla Town.

Marluna

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Marluna! You are Tsubame Koyasu, Vanilla Town.

“It’s a waste not to try something that seems fun.”

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

Day 8 has begun.
The deadline is 2022-08-28T17:00:00Z.

With 3 alive, it takes 2 votes to execute.

It is currently LyLo (execute and lose).

Votes are locked.

i guess it doesnt matter if u kill marluna or magnus i already said i think marluna is town

VOTE: CRichardFortressLies

i still had the 10% paranoia on marluna scum tho so idk

im glad i can make braindead vote and relax for the time being

magnus is literally confirmed

1 Like

what i would like to complain about is why the fuck do we have to wait for like 32 hours there are 2 australins who are asleep at day start anyway no action is happening for the next 6ish hours

otherwise gg well hosted ect ect

i will say marl takes another common L here man was praising richard for his townplay and only reevaluated after i (the legend best winrate player) said his example why richard is town doesnt seem that strong

shout out to achromatic for being a crackhead and spamposting like no one spamposted before

i consider myself fairly active and im still below the man who lived for two days

had good reads too i think i dont remember i dont reread much

like i said game is fairly simple there was no ultra hidden players

richard did manage to navigate through the poe very well regardless

the flexing is complete now time for me to be completely wrong on everything in my next game and nuked d3 because there is no thunderdome distractions from the player whos doing dumb shit for the first 2 days

my only hope now both magnus and richard somehow wake up at like 6am so game can finish

either that or i wake up and the game is over that is also acceptable