Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Good grief, you really do think I’m a dumbass don’t you?

This alone is enough reason to vote you. I don’t care on the context, this is not a thing you say as high level town.
Perish.
VOTE: Achromatic

I have noticed that, although this mafia game has 16 players, I am not receiving 16 upvotes on my posts. I’m not sure if this is being done intentionally or if these “friends” are forgetting to click ‘upvote’. Either way, I’ve had enough. I have compiled a spreadsheet of individuals who have “forgotten” to upvote my most recent posts. After 2 consecutive strikes, your name is automatically highlighted (shown in red) and I am immediately notified. 3 consecutive strikes and you can expect an in-person “consultation”. Think about your actions.

You’re embarrassing yourself now.

i am so good at mafia i was probably healed i am simply built differerent

I don’t see lol pulling off EOD1 as scum here. Locktown.

I don’t know how you can possibly be entertaining the possibility that Jaiden is a villager here after Jaiden felt like he was trying to save Kanave and believe me, I’ve seen Zorvo as scum. I’m 97% certain he’s a villager this game. Now to reveal my reads too. I told them to Phraze over the night in case I died but luckily I didn’t die.

Now to give you my readslist.

Town

Leafia and Phraze: Obvious reasons.

Zorvo: Solidly in his v meta.

Magnus: He seems villagery enough and towards the middle of the day he gave off a good vibe.

Marl: Not quite as confident on this one but he seems villagery enough.

Catbae: They had a very good early game.

Vulgard: The wagon that formed on him and how it progressed points towards him being a villager and his reaction to it sounded villagery enough.

Townlean

Molly: A very light one. Can’t exactly remember the reasoning. I just remember leaning her town slightly early on.

Null

Pigeon: I honestly don’t remember much from him.

Lol: He just seemed there.

Beancat: Same reason as Pigeon.

Scumlean

Achro: A very light one. I’ve been pretty flip floppy on him but he seems to be following some sort of agenda.

Jackrito: Only a scumlean due to me not exa fly remembering my reasons for scumreading him.

Scum

Jaiden: His treatment of me SoD1 and his actions EoD1 were super wolfy. Especially the vote he placed on Kanave almost last second.

Marluna: He was trying very hard to get my vote off of Kanave and it seemed like an attempt to save Kanave to me.

Demisha: They were pretty wolfy in my opinion for the majority of D1.

I do think Marluna is the most likely hit here though. The possibility exists that I’m wrong about Jaiden, but I don’t think I’m wrong about her. VOTE: Marluna

im not reading all this shit jaiden ur vote is mine gl

LEAFIA IT IS “SHE”

1 Like

Oops.Sorry again. I’ll get it right one of these days.

wait sorry the opposite
my vote is urs

Understood.

I didn’t really find anyone defending Kanave as much as people not really talking about the slot which only made me want to kill it more

I wouldn’t qualify that vote as a bus, it was a meme vote that Kanave never changed
Does that change your perception of what it means for Magnus? It seems like a lot of your argument there rests on the idea that a wolf wouldn’t leave a bus vote like this on a wagon for so long, but this wasn’t a bus vote
Or do you think Kanave would’ve changed the vote after seeing that Magnus was a real wagon, if Magnus was a wolf?

Okay sorry for the character break
I’m fucking dying irl rn what is this take
like actually
I cannot fathom what I just read

1 Like

Also in regards to Zorvo I still have yet to see somebody talk about his reaction to my push on him because I feel like that was by far the most AI part of his posting in this game and I’m still interpreting is as town (especially the part where he goes out of his way to parody my townplay in an attempt to make me look worse in this game, I think there are some obnoxious scum players but that one seems out of line for him)

oh yeah vulgard is town btw

5/16

Don’t be upset that much, they used both pronoun on me.

(I prefer they, or non-specific pronouns, but I’m usually fine with any)

“Wasn’t it wolfy when she moved her vote to scum at the last second to prevent an eod counterwagon??” leafia is going insane

I will be upset. It’s been multiple years. I have posted very large text multiple times.

I’m also inherently biased in evaluating Zorvo because after he snapped at me for pushing him I kinda just wrote him off as a villager for how he did it and never revisited
He suggested some blatantly anti-town stuff before like trying to kill me chainyeeting / dichotomies but I don’t think that’s out of townrange

nuke that boy and never look back i give approval