Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

nuke that boy and never look back i give approval

Ok but I want to actually talk about his slot and how he approached me there but nobody wants to discuss that part even though I feel like it’s an important part

You wish. My guess is that I wax saved from death. Or another strong player was.

Likes should now be enabled

Apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused

2 Likes

I find it a bit funny that this is the reason you’re townreading me and not the fact I pretty much singlehandedly buried a wolf yesterday but that’s fine

I was just not overly complicating it. It’s a waste of scum voting power to do that to a wolf buddy all day, so I shrugged and moved on from there.

beyond that thugh, I feel as if you read Kanave’s thoughts on Magnus it comes off as not a meme. Like yeah the vote itself is eye roll worthy, but Kanave backed it up with a couple ‘well actually’ posts.

Also non w/w vibes with my current poe help magnus a lot as well.

So I just sorted magnus for simplicity and then a lot of stuff backed it up after.

this dude is so town holy shit

ok i dont think it is AI he is a drama queen

I’m curious if somebody is self-resolving today because Zorvo did claim he could mechanically do that to someone

he probably self resolves people by voting them out jaiden style

2 Likes

EoD 1 you were trying to convince me to change my vote along with Marluna, then you vote Kanave at the end in a way that seemed super wanting to get credit for a wolf flip when you knew Kanave would be flipping even if you didn’t vote for them.

Also Vul I think Zorvo is never a lynch today and we can discuss it, but also I think generally speaking how others treat us specifically are most prone to biases and manipulation from people who know us.

Zorvo is currently 4th on my list of ‘huh’ and he apparently has neat mechanics so we’ll see. I won’t stop you from discussing this with others, but I don’t have any more to say on the slot.

Well if nobody is self-resolving today then Zorvo’s town stocks drop significantly for lying (and it also means I was right about his claim being fake but people are just going to forget they didn’t like that push of mine before)

what did he claim

is that my style usually? I feel like I don’t usually do that much anymore. Definitely I did some voting like that this game but is was mostly to see how people around them reacted.

He didn’t specify but apparently he can make someone self-resolving in some way
I assumed suicide vest giver or something like that
Inventor maybe

ill give zorvo a chance i think he should be nuked fast though

CWs are good and the execution was always going to be Kanave and why didn’t you have your vote on them earlier?

I literally had him as town yesterday I’m just trying to get people to actually discuss his slot instead of kinda punting their reads on him (like I have admittedly done myself but at least I’m trying to remedy it)

Zorvo lying…

What did you expect from them?

It probably was just an attempt to get the scum’s attention.