Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

i mean just having to use an ml on jackrito when i’m meh on the prospects of him being groupscum

I guess, hope so, don’t see it

either he’s a hit or he is a net 0
because he will scum side given the chance. games are often balanced taking this into account.

It’s funny cause both Achro and Marluna pocketed me hard as wolves.

With Marluna I didn’t like their SoD1 but some stuff they said about their own buddy made me think differently about their slot.

okay fair point on potentialy scumsiding

link the game?

so
if he plays nice and cooperates, bing bang boom Demisha May Cry and so may the scumteam
if he doesn’t we’ll show him some love and why it is often interpreted as war

or i’m trying to make you think i’m doing the former when really he’s just a townie haha (but for real i wouldn’t be playing the way I am right now as scum)

vulgard’s posting today is really aggressively mediocre

1 Like

I don’t play scum even remotely like you do, marl, but when I know my number is up I don’t give town anything useful to work with

not really a question worth asking if you’re yeeting me lol

i guess
it isn’t really that though
it’s just wifom

wow self-aware marl he’s evolving

are you just gonna be a doomer now that some people are voting for you :joy_cat:
if you’re town just keep playing
still waiting on 2 things before i make my final decision anyway
molly still isn’t in and could claim something

Curious what standard I’m supposed to meet if being the sole reason a wolf got yeeted yesterday isn’t enough for you

This point is less true if beancat is mafia but I’m actually baffled you have this perspective

dude caught scum doesn’t play like I am, you need to get it through your head. I’m still trying to figure things out. it’s like how inmy recent game pony was a fake redchek because of how she aws posting

I’m not even asking you to not kill me it’s just 1 weird trick to be a better player

1 Like

I have been playing under the assumption I’m the yeet since last night, I am still playing, I’m just replying to things

i mean if you’re town i’m basically saying i agree and will kill achro
that’s all
if you aren’t town you dont need to worry about it

Your solving is incredibly rigid and generic and I question whether the stuff you’re posting are real thoughts