Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I apologize for being boring

Catbae who is a three person scum team that does not have me in it from your perspective at the moment?

I want to reiterate: I think achro/bean is aggressively unlikely with how he tried to swing the wagon onto her, and you should almost never vote out a claimed town roleblocker before ELO. itā€™s mechanically suboptimal play.

donā€™t know donā€™t care iā€™m not looking for a perfect solve because iā€™m exceptionally unlikely to get it

socially i dont believe her claim though

Okay, well just for the record I am trying to solve for town you worlds by investigating viable 3 wolf teams without you in them and if you donā€™t even attempt to work with me then I guess that saves me time.

1 Like

and i wont be around in ELO, you can bet your ass on that
not with how well iā€™m playing this game

1 Like

itā€™s not ā€œboringā€ itā€™s that the analysis youā€™re posting is really weak and I could see it as youdoing enough to meet the bare minimum of looking like youā€™re solving

Thatā€™s the spirit.

why not?

Frankly I think Iā€™ve been playing just fine
If anything Iā€™m more of a tryhard as a wolf because I like that alignment more but this is a self-meta argument that doesnā€™t really matter

because it was done DIRECTLY after you voted for her
it just felt like omgus
if scum knew they crosskilled, they could claim whatever they want

i think youā€™ve been pretty easily readable as town, even with my paranoia

I mean, I listed a POE of names

you can tell me if you think the scum could be in there

Iā€™m not going to spend an excessive amount of time trying to worldbuild and find exact connections in that manner because I donā€™t think itā€™s super likely to be accurate or prdoductive vs. focusing on individual players and thinking about their likelihood of being scum

I guess and that was my paranoid thought at the time but it kind of makes sense with how Day 1 was going and I donā€™t see scummaking a crazy play like that to sac on me?

I think potential as scum goes up significantly if achro/zorvo are both town but press X to doubt

coming in and not really giving substantive comment on the arguments going down and voting molly because ??? reasons as if thatā€™s a viable or sensible vote

Would you like me to add Vulgard to your poe to examine?

I agree that socially beancatā€™s claim is kind of hard to swallow but now with most of the town power claiming to be heavily gated, I think the setup is too weak for town if beancat is scum

I mean if you want to background check him sure, I was paranoid of him earlier in the day as I said but had assumed with the tracker claim he was never living to endgame but now that is not the case

You speak as if I didnā€™t do other stuff later