Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

it’s probably because there is a soft guilty on me, my guy

I am really confused by how you are handling this

Either you believe I am scum and should be voted, or you don’t

But you’re being noncommittal about it

So which is it: Am I scum, or am I not?

Wait a second, @Marluna did I invite you to this game on discord?

I remember invited people cause I wanted the game to start

Also, if we accept that bean socially doesn’t feel like town here then we could always null their claim against catbae for the day to see what develops and go to the next person, which for me would be molly. We also may have more power claims hidden that make bean’s claim not as locked in as we think. It depends. If we had a mass right now and no further claims presented then I would say bean almost has to be town (and also mafia probably doesn’t have blocker? 2 one shots and a chance to block every other night doctor seems pretty mean)

Let me think to see how molly interacted with catbae again as I wasn’t examining it over night.

Oh, these do feel unaligned.

This also feels unaligned.

Eh.

Molly really didn’t do much day 1 upon review besides talk about how wolf magnus was and how town I was lol.

Man I know Catbae can be a wolf but I haven’t directly disliked a whole lot from this dude this game.

Guess the same goes for Achro in the other game though.

Anyway I GTG, cya.

You can be but the softness of the guilty makes it so that there’s no reason other options shouldn’t exist
You’re only a guilty if wolves didn’t crosskill with Marl or if Zorvo is exactly mafia KP and you were the carrier which doesn’t really make sense to me because it’s so much better to just have the KP role perform both kills in that instance
And there have been some arguments earlier about how Marl wasn’t an unlikely nk to be performed by the wolves despite my earlier belief so I’m putting some stock in that as well
Personally I wouldn’t have killed Marl as wolf for his crazy hedging at EoD but not everyone plays like me

Only thing I disliked was his EoD1 really and his push on me today.

Anyway, bye.

Oh and obviously this is assuming we take beancat’s claim at face value and beancat isn’t mafia because if beancat is mafia then you’re always town here instead

The first post you quoted is #2162. The second post you quoted attempting to argue that I am contradicting myself is #1829. You are being disingenuous as fuck.

Someone else please look at this because zorvo quoting an older post after a newer post out of context to try to use it against me is really fucking scummy

I said molly to start but I feel like Marluna has a lot of stuff against them whereas molly is just a leaf on the wind.

I guess my major thing is I am running into large problems finding even 2 outside of molly/catbae/marluna to seriously consider given current claims.

PoE feels really small.

okay but is it or is it not sound play to resolve me here given that claim

okay yes but you have to actually commit here

nah

was funny but I would never ever get so sloppy if I was committed to the bus (you don’t have to believe this, just saying)

Fmpov I actually don’t
I have a poe I feel good about and it’s narrow enough for most of it to be plowed through in the near future so the order of you getting resolved doesn’t matter to me as much as you might think

Let’s do some kill mapping.

16 left
kill catbae, town
mafia kills pigeon, jack kills kill (town)
kill jack just to resolve, mafia kills vul
kill molly, town
mafia kills phraze
kill marluna, town,
mafia kills leafia

This brings us to LYLO at a final seven with the following alive:

Marl
Achromatic
Zorvo
Jaiden
lol
Magnus
bean

with 3 being scum.

That feels just a little bit on the insane side of unlikely thankfully.

kills kill lol

demisha

kill zorvo 1000 times before you kill marluna. This is a mega-scum post trying to get an extra flip and punt the issue of resolving me down the road

it is worth noting that a lot of the arguments against marluna are based on false associatives with me, and that zorvo’s claim instantly becomes less credible when it’s proven that beancat didn’t stop the nightkill. Him wanting to avoid punting me has significant scum motivation when FROM HIS POV I should be INCREDIBLY LIKELY to be scum

it is actively antitown to not make a commitment here one way or the other