Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

It’s funny how Vulgard town read me previously and noticed what I was softing but yet has me in the PoE and not Marluna. :thinking:

I was literally the only person interested in that slot whatsoever, why bus a slot that’s coasting free of significant suspicion?

So catbae has given me a really cool time capsule to study and ponder.

Votecount as of post #1522

mollylikesorigami (4): Magnus, Jackrito, Marluxion, Achromatic
Magnus (3): Kanave, catbae, mollylikesorigami
catbae (3): thepigeonnyc, Zorvo, beancat
Jackrito (2): Vulgard, Leafia
Achromatic (1): Jaiden
thepigeonnyc (1): lol
Marluxion (1): Phraze

Not Voting (2): Demisha, Marluna

In regards to scum Vul worlds, it could make sense that Molly is scum power but also not really as he was pushing Kanave before this at times, but let’s mull it over just to say due diligence was done.

In response to me voting for Molly and also pondering over the other votes. However, this tinfoil is set on fire by Vulgard pushing molly today. Vulgard is not in a position to end game this game due to being obvious town so his non-death and the mispushes he would need to execute in order to get there renders this impossible from a wolf Vul stand point. Also his vote on Jack here suggests that if he is a scanner he’d want to poke him. Jack folding quicker than something that folds quick worked out nicely. Due diligence over.

One of the things that gives me pause about my current world view looking at it from fresh eyes is that if I am correct about the team then 3 scum all hopped on Magnus which is just something I so rarely see. That would be incredibly audacious. Although even if only 2 are scum Magnus should really be considered locktown given the swarm around him.

If Molly is scum then that wagon is probably just pure. Marl can’t end game if he is the scum on Jack’s hit list, no one would allow it so it isn’t required for me to be concerned about.

Although, if my team is right 9/12 top votes were for scum/3p and the other 3 were by scum which would be kind of amazing day 1 solving for town.

Maybe Vulgard is a wolf, and his wolf tell is not responding to my posts that could make him frozen.

achro

Zorvo please examine my vulgard due diligence, I think it answers lingering questions.

I mean I thought Marluxion showed concern and if I recall correctly didn’t you drop the read and say Kanave is starting to be more town to you?

that doesn’t answer his question

That was Marl and I tried to talk him out of it

Did I not say the dude was ML Bait or what?

Yes you did, Zorvo. Great job if you too are town.

Ah ok

Vulgard, Marl, I am reading Zorvo’s repeated askance for praise to be a town tell from him based on my prior experience. Is this fair or something that is NAI for him? I believe Marl townread Zorvo strongly I am just doing another round of due diligence.

Can I ask you why you thought this at this moment despite being so confident in them previously?

Make sure to answer this ^
Just need a simple honest answer from yeah.

@Zorvo

The answer was there all along

Oh, right, I looked at that game

My immediate observation was that their posting in that game was almost entirely mechanical to start and when they gave readsthey were exceptionally noncommital, calling things “weird” rather than scummy/wolfy and they backd down from even wanting to push any of it. Avoided conerete stances and oostly hung back asking questions, when they did give reasoning for a scumread it looked like this

post from other game

A lot of weakly agreeig and following on to what other people were saying, just asking occasional questions and being agreeable and buddying up to litten who I’m guessing was one of the more vocal players that game

kept their partner hermes consistently in poe but never directly pushed them, classic newbscum play

I don’t think their play in that game is even remotely similar to how they’ve played this one, and they even have a comment about how they don’t like playing deduction based games which is kind of consistent with how they’ve played this one. lolme if I’m wrong but I don’t think they’re super likely to be a hit, at all

Also I seen Vulgard’s 180 in 3 ways.

1)Town who noticed I was also Town
2)Wolf who didn’t want to bother getting into a Thunderdome or at least a war with me cause they know they won’t win it
3)They didn’t want to respond to my posts as it could make them freeze so they 180’ed on me to avoid it.

Yep that’s what I needed

When votes pile that thought can come up.