Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

beancat is so town you guys are tripping lol

VOTE: Achromatic

Iā€™ll have less to read tomorrow

Classy.

Iā€™ve read up. I didnā€™t sleep very well and my head hurts, so my wim isnā€™t that high for the EOD. I will agree to a gameplan if necessary, I have a (somewhat unhinged) tinfoil lined up for tomorrow if everything goes wrong.

How long until dayend?

2 hours and 20 minutes until EoD.

Alright. Iā€™ll try to clear up my head and continue discussion then.

Richard, how much of this game have you read?

Anyway I am fine being lynched, mostly because I am a distraction. Balancing my town mislynch range is also pretty good for my wolf range and probably needed. No use in complaining, I will just be going over scenarios that are possible and everyone can do with it what they will, including ignoring my solving entirely tomorrow.

question @Leafia @Phraze do you guys talk about the game at all you feel pretty unaligned rn

Additionally, I would suggest many of you look into asking for more hosts to implement post caps for their days. A post cap does not bother me, but it seems to bother a lot of the game and maybe that would be good for future thread health of games.

leafia just spamposts likes she is the eliza of this game

a lack of one bothers a lot of people*

doesnt bother me since i just skim anyway

you can usually tell what is good content VS a back and forth that does nothing except maybe check if people are teamed together or not from a quick look

I read beancatā€™s ISO more carefully and the way in which she made the townread on me makes it much less egregious, her iso also isnā€™t that bad honestly
I fully admit I might be leveling myself out of a correct wolfread but Iā€™m definitely more lenient on the slot now

am i good or am i good holy shit

next think ur gonna tell me is achro is also town and me not pushing them is another quality move

I honestly donā€™t like postcaps.
It probably doesnā€™t limit my games tbh, but it still feel weird, for limit more active players.

Probably in Mash it makes sense, but not in a game with less than 20 playersā€¦

Iā€™ve skimmed the thread and Iā€™m aware of the important mech claims, thanks to Zorvo filling me in on said mech.

I hate this but Iā€™m starting to believe this might be true because I donā€™t feel super comfortable voting anyone in this grouping

Opinion on vulgard, achro, and beancat