Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

woke up and logged in to 660 posts and i don’t feel like catching up

its ok sheep me

VOTE: Marluna

marl is like guaranteed town

I mean he’s always town if I’m town

Vulgard feels towny from what I’ve seen from him so far. I understand that he was one of the main architects of the Kanave wagon, which doesn’t come across as him bussing his partner for towncred.

I don’t like Achro tbh. Their suggestion towards Jack to shoot Marl sucked in a wolfy way and I’m not willing to kill a PR claim over a VT claim in any world here.

Beancat feels towny with the roleblocker claim. I don’t see any world they risk doming a VT claim if they were scum here. It feels suicidal, especially with Kanave a wolf dying D1.

I think that if my clearing of these four slots is correct this slot’s scum equity is extremely high

dunno going for the hail mary rather than untangling the game seems inadvisable, if they’re town here you’re basically staring down the same awful thing tomorrow

lemme give crich a skim

So anyway let’s start with bean/catbae

Socially bean has not felt very good. On the other hand, I think reading the games that catbae provided as evidence of them being similar show no such thing, which I pointed out earlier. Bean is never going to feel very good socially.

The problem is, catbae’s wim is absurd if the scum team is doomed here as scum. I thought to myself ‘well if we solve bean then this also gives us a lot of good information about about 1/4th of the game to go forward with’ but I don’t think this point resonates with the town like it does myself, and I am unsure if town will honor my legacy reads based on a bean flip any way. I guess if I were to nut up I’d say ‘okay you know what, bean isn’t outside of their town range, they claimed power, fine.’

So then it brings me to the curious case of catbae. This WIM is monstrous from him in a doomed position. I could not, under any circumstances, resolve it. Then I had another thought.

Hitman has marl as a target. Then I thought about just how hard Marl was pushing catbae and me as w/w. And it’s like, the only scenario where marl can literally be scum and also literally the only scenario where scum catbae’s wim intersects.

I… hm. I know it is hard to be uncertain of things. I come across as very arrogant but actually I check over and over in my head because that’s just how I am. I feel as if we shouldn’t be afraid of a miss here. If catbae is town it also clears a possible deep wolf in marl which you may not see the utility in day 2 but it’s nice to know about.

I have a bias for people giving effort (obviously)

But I looked over those bean games and honestly? I can’t see catbae getting to his vote on bean day 1 based off those games. It’s within a range sure but to be so compelling as to drive it?

Bean I think is prudent, but maybe not for reasons that anyone other than me will really care about and so in actuality it isn’t prudent at all.

VOTE: catbae

scum equity + my theory about marl makes me feel fine about this.

@Vulgard Look, I know we play clash a lot in here but it’s day 2 and we have 0 town deaths. I think this is a really good lynch for us going forward in terms of solving. Today doesn’t need to be a hit to be successful for town and potentially solving slots other than the lynch target is really good. I get the sense you are conflicted, so I am just asking to see where this goes. If you can see the good in bean then I don’t think we can ever let catbae live.

1 Like

Who do you want to flip the most? Once they flip, who do you want to flip if they are town and who do you want to flip if they are scum

lmao

what a worthless post

1 Like

How does your flip change the gamestate
If you flip town then the possibility of beancat being V still exists and it says nothing about Achro
The only thing that would help the gamestate about your flip would be a W flip because it’d hard clear beancat

I guess it removes you as a suspect but

marl confirmed town

which I know rings hollow day 2 but day 4 or 5 it will be nice for town to know they can trust marl after you and I are dead and marl is the primary voice.

Killing catbae would be the ultimate compromise yes

@Magnus masons are always confirmed to be of the town alignment to each other, at least in the common way terms are used in mafia games. one being mafia would be bastard modding which wouldn’t happen given the available rule info.

BTW, never chop magnus after a post like this

Would make me feel safer tbh.

If I can trust marl completely then the game is in good hands and it eliminates the biggest tinfoil. Also not to be discounted is pouring over how people treated catbae to see if we can find w/v interactions after flip.

I mean at that point you know the mechanical puzzle indicates either mafia and zorvo cross-shot or zorvo is just full of shit (it’s the latter fyi)

It full clears marl

you aalyze how people handled me this day

I’m almost always getting killed this game and scum would love to kick that can down the road if they can

There is only room for one Marl in this game

Can you at least give a legacy before you get punted

Sounds good