Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

If you want me to just vote you out then I will vote you out just please provide a legacy of sorts so I feel less bad about voting out someone I’m pretty convinced is town

if you think marluna is wolf then read the catbae iso and look for her and then vote catbae lol

That’s not what I’m saying

It’s bad

You might be surprised to hear Phraze as one of them. As she’s quite experienced as a mafia player. I’d tinfoil you as a Leafia coach, though my instincts tell me that you admitting that you heavily coaching Leafia in a previous scum game with her feels too on the nose for this to be the 2nd time in a row.

I’ve decided that I would rather go Marluna over both beancat and Achro at this point but if catbae wants this day to end with his yeet then I will honor his request and hopefully we’ll sort it out tomorrow

hey you said you’d only tinfoil if I was town.

crich EXPOSED

1 Like

i dont get it

I left a 6 name POE but I’ll say it again

lol
Marluna
CRich
beancat
Zorvo
Achro

phraze said something about zorvo and achro seeming like w/w in their interactions and it was like she was reading my mind

if there’s someone you think is outside that list of names who should be a suspec you can talk to me about them

I just want to let the gamestate progress

You might want to read that again. Tinfoiling you as a Leafia coach would mean you would be wolves with her.

if achro is a wolf he has left us 700 posts worth of spew
that will advance the gamestate

(Joke)

I think this is fine for now
Magnus, Demisha and Jaiden might warrant more consideration later though depending on how things shake out, same with lol although I think lol’s pretty likely to just be town as is Demisha

No the entire Magnus wagon was wolf motivated, even told everyone Magnus is an ML.

I also definitely see the points in favor of Magnus

And I think Magnus/Kanave interactions pointed strongly toward Kanave trying to pocket him so that’s that

i think jaiden is more likely than both to be v

he is towny

Then.
What are your thoughts on Demisha?