Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

why is magnus alive

or rather
why should we keep it that way

I donā€™t think itā€™s inherently bad as my impression is marluna is chronically LHF

I donā€™t think theyā€™re dangerous and wouldnā€™t flip them tomorrow

mollylikesorigami (4): Magnus, Jackrito, Marluxion, Achromatic
Magnus (3): Kanave, catbae, mollylikesorigami
catbae (3): thepigeonnyc, Zorvo, beancat
Jackrito (2): Vulgard, Leafia
Achromatic (1): Jaiden
thepigeonnyc (1): lol
Marluxion (1): Phraze

Because if catbae or molly is scum magus is almost always v

(from 1522)

I think heā€™s been a towny dude in terms of his solvin and him getting paranoid about the masons is probably a towntell

now crich instead of molly obv

VOTE: Achromatic

Iā€™ll give magnus another look to be sure

Alright, you donā€™t think Leafia is being coached by wolves this game?

I mean some of the things he says are ā€¦I feel a visceral dislike for his reasoning, I canā€™t help it

who? phraze andā€¦? if it is the my deep wolf theory is right lol

It would be Phraze/Leafia +1 if the masons are wolves.

uhh I think the way magnus went after marluna is tiwny even if Iā€™m not really sure all the points heā€™s highlighting are accurate

yeah butā€¦ who could be coaching them effectively? Short list.

Marl Iā€™ll be honest with you I think your defense of Marluna is you defending a wolf for weak reasons again like with Kanave

good point

maybe

Iā€™ve been burned before by defending LHF-ish players like marluna and not acting in self-preservation but Iā€™m really not having fun being in this game anymore and donā€™t want to be a part of it if I donā€™t have to. Iā€™m worried in the event we deflect to marluna and theyā€™re town I end up dangling from a string again for another day and thatā€™s very bad for my health and the threadā€™s health

I just went to read Marluna in the tracker 9er and I read their ISO here like 3 times and they seem pretty likely to be a wolf in my opinion

i dont really feel like this game is going to be as easy as a 4 lhf team though.