Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

what in tarnation

1 Like

We hardly lose by misexeing someone barely llaying the game in the very unlikely scenario that Beancat is a villager here.

Sheā€™s pure that is AI, leafia.
@thepigeonnyc if bean goes over and flips town heal me

If you have the guts to vote against me be warned that tomorrow Iā€™m taking charge if youā€™re wrong and my instincts are right

Marl, it doesnā€™t mean she canā€™t be a wolf and you know it. Catbae has been extremely villagery over the past two days so I really donā€™t think heā€™s a hit.

@jackrito vote with me and I wonā€™t let you die. Catbae tmis your role as real a few times.

Beancats posts in the last 3 hours have been more pure than anything catbae has posted this game

Iā€™m not budging. Goodnight.

They literally havenā€™t.

Still fine with a Catbae execution though even though like Achro, Iā€™d prefer a beancat execution.

Leafia do you trust me

I am more critical of bean than most people when she is v

If anyone was going to find her as wolf it would be me

I think she is town

I mostly trust you to be a villager. As for your reads, I trust those a lot less at the moment.

Name me one time Iā€™ve been snowed by wolf beancat

Any time

leafia isnā€™t smug here
lock fucking town even harder

1 Like

ā€¦Fine, but if Catbae flips v, I reserve the right to tell you that I told you so.

VOTE: catbae

1 Like

I really need to go to sleep

Please no CFDs while Iā€™m gone

Iā€™ll come up with my list of PoE blocks but will take suggestions if you leave a ping

Itā€™s possible Iā€™m also wrong on catbae, I have no guarantee there. But his posting early d1 and d2 is a lot worse than I remember.

I canā€™t even name a game where you were town and beancat was a wolf.