Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

That’s fine, if catbae is v I think it’s v/v. This gives beancat one final chance to prove herself by RBing the scum kill.

1 Like

If catbae is v and this does turn out to be v/v, we really need to change the game state tomorrow

1 Like

Marluna Magnus Demisha all going to be under the spotlight

I don’t think them being v/v is very likely here. Because if that’s the case, what happened to the N1 maf kill? A cross kill with Zorvo is possible admittedly. The thing that looks worst for Beancat is Jack’s shot failing admittedly.

It just means I was cross killed by Mafia

That is always the case if catbae is v regardless of beans alignment

great way to spend time by reading the 3p claim

There’s a non zero chance scum have their own rber and are trying to make bean look bad though

I think I see what you’re planning and if I’m right, I approve.

for what it’s worth marl i think you have good qualities as a mafia player. you bring confidence and aggression, and i admire those because they move the game forward. i loathe timidity and passivity. you are willing to look at things from a different perspective than the conventional one and that is valuable because games arent usually won by looking at things from one angle.

i think your negative qualities mostly outweigh your positive ones, and that has been amplified in this game. your confidence manifests as overconfidence and you show a callous indifference to the logic of others. you get caught up in elaborate theories that rely on conspiratorial reasoning. you compulsively headhunt those you believe to be skilled players and refuse to recognize when they have towntold. maybe your failure in this game will be a wake up call but as you have demonstrated little capacity for introspection or desire to change i doubt it.

thats okay though, this is just a dumb game on the internet and as i have said it doesnt really matter. i honestly think that most players after their first year or two of playing stop being able to improve, people reach their ceiling at that point and they are capped in skill. ‘improvement’ and ‘lessons’ are mostly cope, things people tell themselves after they fuck up a game to make it feel like it wasnt a complete waste. but in reality people just keep being the same and fucking up games in the same way because no one really learns anything and its hard to actually change how you think on a basic level. so i dunno maybe you just are who you are and me pointing this out is a waste of time but i feel like being honest at this moment in time, cuz i have nothing to lose really, so thats what im doing. as i said this is some dumb game on the internet and im some random stranger, none of this is important at all.

This is gonna sound very selfish but can we please hammer so I can sleep :joy_cat:

i think all 3 are very probably town

arent you from us

Yes I work overnights

i thoight you were a massive degenerate lol

@Leafia you’re a nice person, good luck

1 Like

Hmmm, possible. We’ll likely have a better idea about everything come tomorrow.

Just in case I’m the night kill tonight, I’ll say it now. I’ve genuinely enjoyed my time in this game and it honestly feels great having you realize that I’m not scum here. This is the first time since our first few games together that I’ve genuinely enjoyed having you in the game with me Marl.

VOTE: catbae

ill do it i love hammers

im am out for real now

Thanks and yes I am.

aight, was town. see ya

2 Likes