Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Honestly Demisha was more likely scum, I would of shot them if a normal vig also. They were defending Beancat hard on day 3 in the Catbae debate, a lot of people did not notice it though.

I also won’t scum side after they stopped my kill 2 nights in a row, if you don’t trust me just get rid of me today.

You are definetly 3p at this point.

Unless you have neutral killing win con, we should win if we succesafully lynch mafia.

im thinking how to approach this

9 now, we chop marl as a sacrifice to the gods for good luck, u leave, mafia kill phraze

6 remain
5v1
2 shots to kill a mafia

im ok with these odds

regardless of the route we take this is the day of sweating. no hammers

coming from me this is extremely serious since i love hammers

i can smell the win

Yep,
We definetly need to make this choice right now.

Unless town thinks need all three chop for the win.

My advice at this point would be to try and look at interactions that all 3 mafia did so far. I won’t be helping past that at this point unless to stop a tie.

if we hunt too well and accidantally nuke a mafia we cuck jack out of a deserved win

@Marluxion any pointers on why richard is towny because im looking between richard and marluna rn. they are the most straighforward options

Honestly ego aside you should all do what you wish, vote whoever you think is most likely a wolf. I’m taking this as win whatever happens.

“town thinks Need all three chops”

How this translate to

“hunt too well”

?

we win instsntly if we get a wolf today

i think this is definetly a choice between killing marl and jack since mafia isnt killing marl no matter if he becomes godded and finds the last wolf they need him to have potential of swaying jack on their side

killing marl is the super anti town but based option

killing jack is the super boring option and we are killing off the town leader

What is the chance Achro wagon being pure, and Crich just wanted lure us in the shadow…?

if you are not mafia then it is pure yes

unless jaiden is mafia since im stsrting to have mild doubts due to how dead they are

i cant tell how townread i am but im pretty sure im poe so its gonna be hard

After Demisha wolf flip, Zorvo is town most likely

im 100% on zorvo town and like 95% on magnus town

What’s your case on Eliza btw?

I saw you put her in towncore, but I didn’t understand your reason.