Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

You are less likely to be town.

so no reasoning got it

Okay, answer me one question:
@eliza

If you are vanilla town, and you are sure, I am mafia, (I really didnā€™t see any other relevant read from you since both Zorvo and Jackrito arenā€™t here anymore.) why you are guarding this much about your execution?

We still have one more execution if you are town.

what
me dying first, to me, is conf town dying
so I will protect my life
in all honesty I have no idea what Iā€™m doing anyways

its only ā€œno reasonā€ because you cant argue against it lol

everyone alresdy have good interactions with mafia except like you and richard and richard is hard townread by a bunch of people already

ur best defense is explain why ur town if u are willing to tryhard otherwise u just die since im pretty sure everyone already said they want you dead rather than alive

im pretty sure everyone agree on marluna and magnus town and phraze is clear

i am fairly decently townread zorvo said im town marl said im town i think magnus pulled me out of bottom 3

richard is closest to you but magnus and zorvo were super confident on tr marl was semi confident on him town

so its literally poe

=ā€œdonā€™t kill me, because I will loseā€
I really donā€™t see this mentality coming from VT at this standing of the game.

VOTE: eliza

As VT, when there is only one mafia left, and you couldnā€™t convince town about your villagery until that point (aka you are in the Poe.) you will be always be suspected as mafia at that point, since there are no other mafia alive to draw connections anymore.

At this point it is best for VT to do to narrow down the Poe for others, even if it needs their sacrifice.

not even close to what i was saying

yumy inactivity

you doing a lot with the time youre given

no one to talk to to do stuff

Oh for ducks sake. You guys decide in your infinite wisdom to pivot to Zorvo, who I personally vetoed as an execution and you still did it.

At this point, if Magnus is a wolf he deserves the win so Iā€™m not going to entertain the idea of lunching him even for a second.

If someone Magnus lives to MyLo/LyLo, then this game is borked and that would vindicate my decision to sub in yes?

EBWODP: Somehow.

Iā€™m calling Magnus town mainly for the sake of my own sanity. If Eliza chop doesnā€™t end the game and Magnus somehow survives to LyLo, then the 50/50 if Iā€™m alive might be impossible to figure out.

I will say lol looks better after the Zorvo execution, as Iā€™m lowkey thinking that their Zorvo defence the previous day feels more likely to come from a town who wants to be right on another town. Still collecting my thoughts here.
I donā€™t mind if eliza is quickhammered if it ends the game right then and there.

That being said, the Marl kill did remove any tinfoils that I had on him during the night.
I might as well say it. I had this stupid tinfoil that Marl as mafia has bamboozled the town so hard with a galaxy brain holster, that weā€™d probably never catch him.

It would be more accurate to say had, yet the point still stands.