Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I wouldn’t mind playing with Jackrito again some time.
They seem nice. Also congratulations are in order for winning as 3p.

Well it’s Seth. That alone answers your own question.

I seem to be talking into a void. This is a good time to touch grass.

Morning. Apologies for my absence, was going vacay and didn’t know the internet would suck… I would be gaming on vacay otherwise.

Glad mafia considered me a non-threat… Or they decided to remove Jack by fulfilling the wincon. So uhh… I’m probably the only conf left.

I’m glad you’re here Phraze. Ngl I was concerned when you were absent yesterday.

I hope you aren’t wolf.

Phraze you’re probably not surviving to MyLo/LyLo, assuming the mafia knows what they’re doing.
Any thoughts from you game-wise would be appreciated

Doge vs Cheems Forum Mafia

How I feel about the game is represented on the right side of this meme.

Yeah, I’m probably dying next.

I had my concerns about the lol/elizaslot interaction on EOD1. More sus of lol but probably playstyle things… Maybe.

I need to remember who was playing before Crich.

Still suspicious of Marluna, but will need updates if they did anything to alleviate my worries.

Kinda comfortable with Magnus based off tone, and other townies were okay with them AFAIK.

Molly was playing before I replaced in.

If mafia keeps you alive at MyLo/LyLo, they’re throwing as far as I’m concerned.

Which is …fun because Phraze being nightkilled would be made no matter which of lol,Marluna or Magnus is mafia.

If I’m in a nightmare scenario of myself, Magnus and X. I’d just cross vote outside of Magnus and hope to God that this wins the game for town, as I’m not willing to entertain the idea of losing to anyone but Magnus if they’re a wolf.

GDI being an Aussie means I get to talk to the void again.

I lowkey just want to quick hammer eliza if there’s a 3rd vote vote and hope the game ends right then and there.
Yet it’s best I restrain myself from doing such…

Internet outage, if I’m inactive today don’t blame me.
On a side note I have no idea why I’m townread this hard, especially when Achro scumread me d1. You’re all correct, but it feels like incorrect reasoning. I dunno.

Eliza, CRichard, Lol. One wolf in this group.
Eliza’s behaviour feels dissimilar to the behaviour in Morbtainado for me to vote her now. VOTE: Eliza. Feels more defensive, “don’t exe me” than the behaviour of “I know I’m dying, but I scumread these people.”

We’ll see what happens if the game doesn’t end.

Feels bad man. I think that people trust you because of spew among other things.

Magnus seeing as you’re my top town read outside of Phraze. I wouldn’t mind hearing why Marluna is not in your PoE from your perspective next time you’re in thread.
Even Night Tracker is admittedly more believable as a town role, than lol!unlimited roleblocker, yet they’re in my PoE if I don’t see them out good info sooner or later.

Magnus if you’re mafia and I really hope you aren’t, then you probably auto win this game no matter who is lunched today.

And tomorrow for that matter.