Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I honestly can’t tell if you’re being realistic or overly pessimistic here.

it depends on what will happen

1 Like

either way i have nothing more to say so im just going to afk now

if eliza doesnt want to play then i will take it as a given up wolf
flailed a little yesterday today when they saw there is no dumbass tinfoil they just sat down and died

I was on vacation in the mountains. Got back yesterday so I’m fine now.

Based on what?

I’m glad to hear it. We can talk about your holiday post game.

1 Like

Phraze
Richard: eliza > Marluna > lol
Marluna: eliza > lol > Richard
lol: eliza > Richard
Magnus: ???

Still need Eliza and Magnus input.

Eliza looks like the one going over. IIRC, Jaiden was really dodging the Kanave elim on EOD1, so I’m fine with that slot going over (lol might say that my reads haven’t changed lol).

Looking at D1 final votal, elizaslot is bad. Mollyslot kinda clear because next to wolf, and I generally don’t think wolves are comfy standing out like that on a 2-vote wagon.

I guess elizaslot can go over. If wrong, oof.

I ironically agree with the order here. But it could be bias since he was insulting the mason claim. lol

Actually, I’ll check back on Leafia reads.

He may have breadcrumbed this somewhere.
Hold on, let me pull it up if possible.

This one @Phraze .
Hmm he definitely put Eliza as 1st priority for lunch.

past experiences

Have we played a game together before?

okay
good morning
hear me out:
mafia doesnt understand the current gamestate

Good morning.
Interesting thought you have there. Perhaps you’re able to explain this in more depth?
I’ll be having dinner soon, so I won’t be replying right away.

killing marl removes jack who in this situation is my biggest scapegoat and clears up everything around zorvos exec nice and neatly
idk why i would do that here when that gives me only marluna to try and shift votes towards

this is tangentially related im still on mobile

Killing Marl removes 2 town sided voices for the price of one kill. I don’t see any one being ruled out from doing the kill, as it makes sense from everyone in PoE to off Marl and give Jackrito their win.
It sounds like you suspect Marluna if I’m reading this correctly. I’d like to hear reasons why Marluna might be mafia coming from you. BTW Phraze wants everyone to submit town reads and PoE lists.
You haven’t done that yet.

Still, even if Eliza is slated to be lunched, it’s only fair that they get their time in the sun in case we’re wrong.
I’ll let them do their thing.

UNVOTE

What is the thought of everyone about no-exe?