Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I’d vote no exe at F4, unless there’s a really good reason to do so earlier on even numbers.

Marluna as interesting as your idea is on no exeing earlier than F4, the problem as I see it is that we’re kicking the can down the road on slots such as eliza, you and lol from my perspective.
If you can present a good case on no exe before F4, then sure otherwise I don’t see why it’s not better to no exe on F4 than earlier.

EBWODP: No exe earlier than F4.

Knowing my luck. I won’t be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and find you guys lunched someone other than eliza and surprise surprise the game still continues.

sounds extremely pointless since phraze will die anyway 99% of the time

if we mislynch and phrase is alive then we probably dont no-exe and solve there

if we mislynch and phraze is dead we always no exe for a crumb of info

If I catch mafia kill, we have two lynches to resolve both me and the mafia.

problem with this argument is you are fucked regardless of if you kill marl or if u kill anyone else

marl wanted you dead as much as the other guy

we will be f4 if wrong so we can get a result anyway can’t we
u are either resolved by being killed by mafia or we get your potential result, go into f3 and see if u are alive or not

it doesnt really matter imo

Who is lol?

lol is lol

what is the question

Ok that’s assuming that town is ok with no exeing today, which I don’t see happening.
In addition, you get a result no matter what tonight unless mafia kills you.

im ok with no exe but im fairly confident game ends today so it would be 24hours+ wasted

This is provided the assumption that Marluna is a town even night watcher is true.

I’m going to be having a busy night tomorrow, don’t be surprised if I retire for the night early.

VOTE: eliza

If not this, then it’s lol.

a town voice that was actively pushing against my lynch
i feel like you should know that

Wait are you town reading Marluna?
Phraze still wants town read and PoE lists from you.
I would advise you do it now, in case you get quick hammered.

Maybe I’m just getting tired and seeing things that aren’t there.
Whatever, I’m going to bed.
I’ll need an earlier night.

Yeah, I have problem with that 1%…

Also if mafia doesn’t attack me, I think It’s more like fifty-fifty between Magnus and Phraze.