Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

VOTE: Magnus

@Marluxion we get to be friends this game, nice. One game later than we wanted.

If this is a hit town kp shoot phraze kthx

-cold and dead
-exclamation mark with happy tone at the end of sentence

1 Like

My apologies, the exclamation part is a part of the name. Donā€™t get me wrong, using a exclamation mark for effect in a professional environment like this would be beyond embarrassing.

2 Likes

Now youā€™re seeing it in action.
Iā€™m not entirely sure what makes this game different from the last. I had a brainwave then, and now I havenā€™t. Motivation comes and goes, I guess. I still signed up intending to play, so I wonā€™t just intentionally slide into the shadows, and yet I feel myself slippingā€¦

But no. Iā€™m still here. And Iā€™ll share my thoughts if and when they come. In the meantime, Iā€™ll just wait. If need be, Iā€™ll defend myself. Itā€™s a shame because it feels like this game has less general activity, less discussion.
For comparison, Morbtainadoā€™s D1 ended with over 1200 posts with thirteen players.
Weā€™re at 700 now with seventeen.

Very well letā€™s try to help

Why did you describe my vote as safe

I would not be surprised if half of those 1300 posts were morb memes

No it was wolf Achro thread controlling.

Because it is. The majority of players at least townlean Jaiden, and Phraze is voting said Jaiden. Phraze hasnā€™t posted much of anything. Nobody could criticise that vote.

Why is this an important observation?

It was a pretty serious game, actually. Definitely a fun read.

1 Like

Remarking on the vote so I remembered it later. If either of you flip wolf or villager later, that mild interaction should be noted. Every interaction should be noted, but not every detail can be noticed.

If you feel this way I feel like youā€™d have more than the amount of posts you have making notes about small thins.

Didnā€™t think like that earlier

Last time I remember you wanted Achro to choose a Yeet and if they were town you would vote Achro the next day.

And your gonna call that better?
Lol.

You could almost say Iā€™m acting contradictory to what Iā€™m saying.

No but honestly we should only Yeet within Vulgard and Molly today.

From how thread as went down they are both the most probable wolves.

Tro doesnā€™t need to hydra with Tro because Tro is Tro.

2 Likes

lol

fucking denied

I mean if he didnā€™t he would have failed my test