Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Vul is a great player. Find another wolf lol.

Its a sickness lol

I donā€™t think what Iā€™m seeing in this other game is entirely outt of line with his play here but Ideally Iā€™d want to see a scumgame to compare. he does notably pick it up in that game at relatively the point weā€™re at now though

Maybe so. Plenty of time still. Atm i am vetoing marl and vul lynches because yeeting them day one when not howling is a way for town to cripple itself.

No need to hero ball day 1 tbh

him having not much to say in this game is admittedly funny given in that other game he had a lot to say and here his reads feel pretty flimsy by comparison, not a lot behin them other than the one analysis post on molly. Donā€™t want to necessarily dismiss the possibility heā€™s just having an off game but more suspicious than I thought it was

Iā€™d disagree.
Sceptical of that slot myself.

But enlighten me, quote me a post of theirs you liked.

Molly/Marluna being both W/W could be quite possible.

Let me make it clear itā€™s best to resolve Molly or Vulgard today, chose your side.

They are W/T.

@Marluxion
I donā€™t understand your Catbae reason can you make it more clear in pin points and post numbers.

Fine.
I believe you on this one.
UNVOTE

Iā€™m going to sleep and hoping I wake up before EoD
Bye!

I find games actually have a greater chance to win if all thatā€™s left are weaker players because if the is only 1 or 2 strong players left and they are wolves, Town basically loses.

Or I should say we have a greater chance to lose if it happens.

Even if you think that this play from Jaiden is towny, I dont think her arguements agaoinst Leafia are great

Okay.
I see myself as a lurker.

But where is my confident readā€¦?

Correct

How do i unvote someone

I went and looked at magnusā€™s other games and I have come to the conclusion he is painfully earnest and that is fun

he was a lot more muted/non-analytical in his BotF game as evil but I donā€™t know how BotC works other than that itā€™s a lot more mechanically driven

dunno, could be mafia here I suppose after all that, would probably vote him over the other ā€œleadingā€ wagons right now but Iā€™ll get to that tomorrow when we actually need to consolidate

my brain is mush