Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Well the best I can tell you is that I won’t vote Leafia D1 over the morbtaindo incident unless something more convincing shows up

Why?

Several people jumped on your wagon for no reason, though. Why was lol’s hop-on particularly egregious?

Due to the reasons I just stated, leafia is most vulnerable d1 before much has happened. After the fact it will snowball out of control.

Sounds a bit rash. I was just saying leafia is a good vote after all.

Not time to explain yet. Possibly later, although I can’t confirm that.

Isn’t it a bit early to OMGUS?

For the record, I wish for you all to show me respect this game. My full title is Jaiden, The Great Deceiver and please refer to me as such.

Never too early for omgus

VOTE: jaiden

He did it first.

And I was just saying I don’t agree with that, what’s rash about it?

Jai, take it or leave it

you just sounded very against it to me is all. rash was probably the wrong word.

1 Like

Also a bi thg early to wang me dead as well, especially when I said that I’m self resolving.

My own family aren’t allowed to call me Jai.

1 Like

What’s your reason for voting Jaiden?

And you put yourself in the towncore last game, whats your point?
You’re playing mafia. No reason to believe you.

I know too much. Similar to last game.

That’s literally the dumbest reason ever to put pressure on someone because you also don’t have a reason not to believe me and you always leave people that claim self resolving alone to give them a chance to self resolve.

Poking them to see how they twitch

I don’t follow? I’m talking about you claiming that you’re self resolving. You can’t use that as a valid argument when we have absolutely no reason to believe you.

Please stick to she/her in the future. It makes me feel comfy.

2 Likes

I literally can. You don’t hyperfocus on one ppl layer the way you’re doing to me right away without proof they’re scum.